Chapter 6

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
[In the hospital]
It has been nearly a week since I have been admitted to the hospital, all because of Jimin. That fcking piece of shit not only stole Y/N from me, but also injured me enough to get admitted to the hospital. I just can't tolerate the fact that my Y/N and that shitty guy are going to get married in a few days. When I was fuming with rage and agony, Seokjin, my elder brother entered into my room.

Sj: Taehyungie, how are you feeling  now?
Me: Yeah, I'm fine..... my wounds are healing really gaster than expected.
Sj: Well, that's good! (happy)
Me: Anyways, when am I going to get discharged? I can't wait to stay with my hyung. ( pouts)
Sj: You'll be discharged in the evening  by 5:30 pm. Its 11 am right now. ( while looking at his wristwatch)
Me: Will you be staying beside me right now? ( in a pleading tone)
Sj: Sure, I'll stay beside you.(in an assuring tone) How can I leave you if you make that puppy face in front of me hmm?

He put his hands lovingly on my cheekbones.

As soon as he finished his sentence , he received a phone call from his boss. After the call ended, I noticed that hyung became sad.

Me: What happened hyung?
Sj: Sorry Taehyungie. I really wanted to stay a few more hours with you, but I have to go to office right now. Our boss has scheduled a meeting with us.

I became sad. I've got no one to talk to other than Seokjin hyung. Even he is so busy that he somehow manages to visit me, hardly for an hour.

Sj: Yah! Aigoo , don't be sad. I'll come by 5 o' clock in the evening to discharge you from the hospital. For now, take rest.
Me: Bye hyung.
Sj: Bye Taehyung.

When he left, I was totally alone in my room. Maybe I'm not totally fit, yet I managed to walk properly. There was a dull pain in leg as a reminder though. I still remember that day clearly when Y/N was dragged away forcefully by Jimin from the cafeteria along with his men. I laid there injured, unconscious and helpless. No one came to help us. When I regained my consciousness, I saw Seokjin hyung. He was there sitting beside me, while my injured self laid on the hospital bed.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I MAKE PARK JIMIN PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME!!

                               ****
[ In Jimin's mansion]

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
Me: What's the date? ( in a serious tone)
Jm: On 30th of December.

Seriously, how could he do this! My Taehyung's birthday is on 30th of December!

Me: Uhhh.... I....
Jm: Y/N do you want to say something?
Me: Yeah... uhmmm... can't this date be ...... postponed? ( in a nervous tone)
Jm: Why?
Me: Because ...... because.....

I was totally at a loss of words.

Jm: Speak fast. I don't have an entire day to listen to you talking nonsense. ( annoyed)
Me: .... because, isn't the date too early? We don't have much time left to organise everything. So..... can't we just delay the date ?
Jm: Babygirl, don't try to act smart.( in an intimidating tone while moving closer to me )
Me: Wuh-what d-did I do now?( scared)
Jm: Tsk, tsk, tsk.....  DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL?!

Never did I see him shouting so angrily on my face. I was shaken by the sudden raising of his voice. I was trying not to cry, atleast not infront of him.

Jm: I know that you are planning to run away from me. If you want to live unharmed then DON'T EVEN THINK OF ESCAPING FROM HERE!!!

Jimin's face was totally red due to anger. His face looked like as if he had spat venom. This time when he raised his voice at me once again, I gave up. I couldn't control my tears anymore. Instantly, tears started to roll down my cheeks and I began to sob. Wiping away my tears would be useless..... If I were with Taehyung at this moment, he would have embraced me in his arms like he always did, wiped away my tears, and comforted me as well while cuddling with me. As soon as Taehyung's face came into my mind, I started crying harder. My body was shaking violently. I know my life is already hell..... but it was a beautiful hell when I was with Taehyung. Tears kept on dripping from my eyes. As if Jimin even cared about my feelings.

Jm: Oh God! Why did you start crying all of a sudden? You're so annoying! All I wanted to say is that, today is only 20th of November and we have a lot of time left!

There was a deadly silence in our room.

Me: If I am too annoying to you, if I am too troublesome for you and also if I am a burden to you, then.... WHY DON'T YOU JUST FCKING KILL ME ALREADY?!!

As soon as these words left my mouth, instantly I felt a sharp stinging and a burning sensation on my right cheek. Jimin slapped me so hard that I almost fell on the ground from the bed. I noticed that a little bit of blood has come out at the corner of my lips.

Jm: DON'T YOU FCKING DARE  UTTER THOSE WORDS INFRONT OF ME! ( almost like a beast)

After that, he stormed out of my room.

Why is he so harsh to me?! I just wanted to live peacefully on my own with Taehyung by my side. I really miss him a lot. It has been more than a week since I have met him. I really don't have any idea about his present condition. I'll wait for him, no matter what. I believe that, one day Taehyung will come to save me from him. This mansion , even if it is extra large, is too suffocating for me to live, especially with Jimin.
I locked myself in my room for hours. Not only I skipped my lunch, but I also stopped talking to everyone.

But, Jimin is such an adamant child, that, he forced me to have my dinner.

Around 11 p.m.:-
When I heard Jimin calling my name, while knocking at the door as it was dinner time, I decided to ignore him.

Jm: Y/N! Come out of your room. Aren't you hungry? You didn't even have your lunch princess~
Me: Go away! I don't have any appetite!
Jm: At least open the door--
Me: No, get lost!
Jm: You're trying to be difficult on me huh? ( in a mocking tone)

This time I didn't have any guts to reply back.

Jm: Don't test my patience, babygirl. I'll count till 3. If you open the door right now, then everything will be fine, or else... mhmm..( smirking scarily)
Jm: We'll see what happens next ~

I almost choked on my saliva. I gulped down when I heard him count.

Jm: One......... Two.......... Three--

No more time to waste.

When I opened the door instantly after his counting finished, something happened.

A/N: Hello and welcome my lovely readers.💗💗 It has been an eternity since I posted the previous chapter  T_T .
Anyways, I'll try to update other chapters ASAP. Love you ami! Stay safe and be healthy!!💜💜💜💜

As usual, stay tuned~~

Gifts for you ami~~

Love you~~ 💜💜💜 bye!!