3.

It was the end of the day and as Kenma walked along side Kuroo, attention on the game he was playing on his phone he held, his mind soon drifted to other things.  He hadn't seen you for the rest of the day, when he had returned to the gym earlier, you had already left and even though he didn't have any reason to feel somewhat dissapointed, he was.  He had wondered where you had gone as  he finished off his practice, wondered if it was all his imagination of meeting such a girl as yourself.

You smiled, stretching your arms above your head as your eyes looked up at the sky.  It was time to finally go home and you couldn't wait to cuddle up on your bed and take a nap. What could be better than that? Your gaze soon fell upon a familiar head of blonde as you recognized the boy from lunch.  He was with the taller boy, Kuroo.. if you remember correctly. They were up ahead and you simply quickened your pace to catch up with him. You needed to return something. He had dropped a small calico cat pendent when he had bumped into you in the gym.  "Ah.. hello!" You smiled, stepping in front of the pair of boys. 

Kenma and Kuroo stopped abruptly as they realized you were standing in front of them and at the sound of your voice, the blonde boy almost immediately looked up, his golden eyes resting upon your own. Kenma held his breath, his teeth grazing against the side of his cheek as he watched you.
"I had to give this back.  You dropped it inside the gym.." You said, lifting your head to reveal the small pendant  in the center of your palm.  Kenma blinked a few times before he registered what was happening, slowly reaching a hand out to retrieve the pendant. The tips of his fingers touched your hand lightly and that made Kenma flinch, quickly pulling his hand back and shoving it inside his pants pocket with the pendant.

You stood there, tilting your head. 'Oh.. he must be shy.' You thought, smiling at him before you heard Kuroo speak up.  "Sorry about him.  Kenma isn't really a talker." He grinned, a hand now resting on the blonde boy's head as he messed up his hair. Kenma scrunched up his nose and swatted at Kuroo's hand, taking a step away from his friend.  You giggled, nodding. "That's okay.  When I saw you dropped this, I was trying to look for you but I couldn't seem to find you all day. I'm glad we ended up seeing each other now.. So I'll see you around?" You grinned, waving to the pair as you turned and left.  'Kenma.. so that's his name..'

'Oh.. That's why she wasn't at the gym when I got back.  Wait.. she was trying to find me.. all day?' Kenma thought, biting down on his tongue until Kuroo spoke up. "Well, she's nice, isn't she?" Kuroo smiled as he looked down at the shorter boy. Kenma shrugged and returned to his game, trying to push all the thoughts he had of you to the back of his mind.  "I guess.. "