21.

[ Hi there! I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I've just been so busy but I'm here now and my new goal is to have a chapter out hopefully at least once or twice a month. I hope everyone is staying healthy and happy! Okay now back to the story. ]

The next few days were a blur. It wasn't like the days were mundane and boring, actually they were the opposite. The relationship between you and Kenma had revived itself and he was being more affectionate than ever. His lingering touches stretched longer and longer every time. He would walk past, letting his own hand slide down your arm, gently, slowly before going off, acting oblivious to what he just did. Touches soon became more intimate with his hands wandering over your body from behind as you washed the dishes or folded the laundry. Of course, both of the boys would offer to do those chores themselves but you always refused. Why? When these two had basically kidnapped you and ripped you from living a normal person's life? You didn't know. But you were.. happy. Being with them made you happy.

[ MINOR NSFW AHEAD ]

It was today that Kenma decided that he wanted to go even further with his teasing touches. As you finished up moving the cushions on the couch to the right position you thought they would be the most comfortable in, you felt a pair of hands rest lowly on your hips. The boy was behind you. You jumped a bit at the contact, just surprised but soon relaxed when you realised it was none other than the blonde. "Kenma? What are you doing?" You asked as you hummed, feigning innocence as his hands moved upwards on your body before stopping on both of your breasts. He gave them a squeeze causing you to let out a high yelp as you looked over your shoulder at him, eyes narrowed. You were suspicious. Hinata was just in the shower, what was this boy trying to pull? "You can't just do that. I'm cleaning." You mumbled, glancing down at his hands that were still resting on your chest when they started to move, massaging against your skin through the shirt you wore. "Just relax." Kenma said, pressing his body onto your own with a slight grunt.

Kenma had been watching you closely as you went about, tidying the apartment. He was pretending to be playing his game but honestly all his attention was on you. He tapped the screen of his phone with his index finger impatiently and sighed. Seeing you bent over as you moved the cushions around, he decided to just go ahead on what he was thinking about so now here he was, fondling you. He liked the small soft whines that came out of your mouth as you struggled a bit in his hold, pouting lips and big eyes flashed back at him. "Come on, don't make that face. We haven't kissed in awhile." Kenma said and leant forward so his lips connected with yours. "Turn around." He mumbled through the kiss, his hands lowering back to your hips as he guided you to face him, his lips never left yours. "Okay, now follow me." He grinned, pulling away slightly just to see how flushed your face had gotten.

You whined, biting the inside of your cheek nervously as you listened to the boy, going along with his movements as he adjusted to have himself sitting down on the couch. "Come here." He motioned with his hand for you to come closer and you obeyed, approaching to crawl onto his lap and straddle him, your legs on either side of his as you sat in his lap, your face just inches from his.

"You're so mean.." You said, watching the male in front of you. "How so?" He raised an eyebrow as the question fell from his mouth, a slight smirk tugging at his lips.
"I feel like you're teasing me."
"Of course I am."
"See? I knew it." You rolled your eyes and moved to try and stand up from your position on him but his right hand was quick and lifted to squeeze your right thigh, pushing your body back down onto him. "Stay." The single word from Kenma came out with a growl, his eyes narrowing. He was looking at you sternly, testing you. It took a few seconds but you soon nodded and shifted to get back onto his lap comfortably, your arms wrapping around his neck so your body was pressed on his chest. "Good girl."

The easy praise was meet with slight surprise as you smiled at him, your face heating up shyly. "I'm always a good girl." You giggled. "Are you now?" He questioned, biting his lower lip as he kept his full concentration on you. "Go.. show me how good of a girl you are then." He challenged, returning his hands back to his own sides, his arms relaxed on the couch.

You paused as a small silence settled between the two of you while your mind raced. Wait, was he being serious? How the hell were you supposed to prove that?
You swallowed, suddenly feeling a bit light headed as your heart begun to beat harder. The tips of your fingers felt tingly as you moved slightly back on his lap, both of your hands moving to rest on his shoulders. It took you a few minutes to decide what you were going to do but you slowly started to get into a movement of grinding yourself down on his lap. Embarrassed? Very. Stiff? A lot. But the satisfied expression on Kenma's face had you grinding down harder, your thighs moving to squeeze around his own legs as you giggled. You hated to admit it but this was fun.

Kenma smiled in satisfaction, shifting back to sit up more on the couch as his hands moved upwards to pull the hair tie from his wrist and wrap around his hair, pulling it out of his face and into a short, low ponytail behind his head. Once his hair was tied, his hands shifted to slip beneath your shirt, teasingly flicking his fingers against your nipples. You blushed furiously at the action and pressed your face against his shoulder as you continued to grind on his lap. "Very good.." The words slipped from Kenma's mouth so easily it made you feel embarrassed, grateful your hair was helping in hiding your face.

"Come here.." Kenma whispered before you lifted your head to face him, his lips were on yours quickly, tongue pressing inside shortly after. One of his hands slid behind you, tugging at the band of the pair of shorts you were wearing. "Off.." He grunted making you lift your hips to allow him better access at pulling down the piece of clothing and off your body. Once the shorts were off, his hand moved to squeeze onto your ass. You giggled nervously, the feeling new and foreign but it wasn't like you didn't like it, you did and that's what made your heart thump in your chest. "Kenma.. I." You were cut off though at the sound of the door opening and the familiar sound of footsteps coming closer, you froze and pushed yourself against Kenma in an attempt to hide yourself.

[ END OF NSFW ]

"Kenma!" Hinata said as he rounded the corner, looking over towards the pair of you. His face reddened almost instantly and he turned around, a finger scratching at his cheek awkwardly. "I'm so sorry." He whined causing Kenma to groan as he reached for your shorts, giving them to you. "Really? You keep interrupting us. This better be important, Shouyou." Kenma continued as he leant to hug your body close to himself. You pouted at the uncomfortable position you were put in and quickly tried to scramble out of his hold but the next words you heard from Hinata made you pause your movements.

"It is important, Kenma. That guy.. he's-" Hinata was stopped as Kenma narrowed his eyes and talked over him. "That guy? What about him?" Kenma said, his tone of voice was serious and deep. You blinked, sneaking a glance at his face, he wore a stern expression, eyebrows knitted as he shifted to sit up straighter. "Well.. he's.. I don't want to say it in front of Y/N." Hinata bit the inside of his cheek, looking down towards the floor.

Just what the hell were they talking about?