8.

Hinata came back to the room after around 40 mins, his face was still flushed red. He bit his lip as he saw you laying on Kenma's lap, asleep. "You took awhile.." The pudding haired boy said, looking up at Hinata while stroking your head with a hand gently. "Uh. Sorry.. I.. I just had.. to.." Hinata mumbled, shifting his weight from one foot to another. "Rub one out?" Kenma smirked. "What?" Hinata widened his eyes and stepped back. "I.. How did you know?" "Because it was already showing when you ran outta this room. Don't worry, Y/N-chan.. didn't see. She was just weirded out you took off like that." Hinata took a moment before he sighed, nodding, walking further into the bedroom to sit on his bed. "That's good. It's just that.. when she walked out.. all the dirty thoughts I tried to ignore went straight to my dick.." Kenma chuckled to the words that came from the orange head, moving to gently place and tuck you into your futon before he crawled closer to Hinata. "The bath ready?" Kenma asked, looking up at Hinata from where he sat on the floor. "Oh, yes. Go ahead."

Kenma had came back from the bathroom to find Hinata sitting next to you. He sat cross legged, a hand gently resting on your forehead as his fingers played with your bangs. You stirred but didn't wake up. "Shouyou.." Kenma called softly as he entered the room. "Let's go to sleep.." Kenma said, crawling into the futon next to you. Hinata nodded, quietly standing to get into his bed. They both laid there for awhile before Hinata spoke up. "Kenma.. I can't sleep." He whined out, sitting up to get out of bed. Kenma sighed before he slowly got up as well. "Let's go for a walk.." He suggested to which the younger boy agreed.

Once outside, silence settled between them for a few minutes as they walked side by side down the pavement before Hinata spoke up. "Hey.. can I tell you something?" He said, chewing on his lip. Kenma nodded in return to his question. "Well I.. really like Y/N." Hinata mumbled shyly. "Like.. like like. More than friends."
"I know that, Shouyou."
"Eh?"
"It's obvious. I think Y/N kinda knows."
"What? Really? No way!"
Kenma paused and moved to cover Hinata's mouth with a hand. "Shouyou.. be quiet. People are sleeping.."
"Oh. Ah, sorry.." Hinata pouted. "Well.. Kenma. Do.. do you like her?"
Kenma moved his hand to push a few strands of his hair out of his face before he nodded. "Yeah. I actually think I love her."
"L- Love?" Hinata slapped a hand over his mouth, his cheeks burning red.
"It is her fault. Not mine. Y/N is just too perfect not to love. Right, Shouyou?"
"Right."