18

The name coming from Inuoka's mouth sent you into overdrive and you panicked, pulling your hood down to reveal your face and ripping the mask free. "It's me! Help!" You yelled, adrenaline pumping through your system. Inuoka reacted straight away and clenched his jaw, his hand reaching to grab yours but Kenma was quick. He was smart and thanks to volleyball knew how to read what other people were going to do. Before Inuoka got to touch you, Kenma tugged hard on your hand to push you behind himself as he moved one of his legs up, sending a swift kick to the other boy's stomach. The brunette groaned at the hit and stumbled back, clutching the place where the pain was left. Hinata was watching and when he made eye contact with Kenma, he moved to take your other hand, they readjusted their hold on you, firm and tight. It hurt. They didn't waste anytime though because then the two boys took off, sprinting. They were pulling you along behind them as you screamed. The crowd of people around you looked confused, some just watching while others had their phones out at the request of Inuoka who had regained his composure and yelling at bystanders to call the police. The two boys pushed past people roughly, not caring whether they hurt others or not, one thing was on their mind right now and that was to escape.

It seemed like you had been running for so long, your legs threatening to collapse and give in at any moment. "Wait! Wait! I can't run anymore." You choked out between sobs as you begged the two boys to stop. "Please! Stop!" You cried, tears staining your cheeks. You had been fighting against them and crying since the three of you had escaped the market place where you had run into Inuoka. Fortunately for Hinata and Kenma it seemed like no one had chased after you or they had lost them on the way.

When they had finally stopped, it was beneath a bridge, Kenma had spotted it in the distance and decided to rest there. The boys definitely didn't let go of your hands though and Kenma turned to you, his expression was tense and his eyes dark. He was angry and obviously showing it. "Stupid girl! I trusted you! Fuck!" He yelled and the intensity of his voice caused you to flinch and cower beside him. "What if he fucking got you, eh? We would have lost you forever! Why can't you understand?! We love you!" Kenma kept yelling and you didn't dare look up, eyes glued to the muddy ground below. Hinata was frowning and you heard light sniffs from the orange haired boy. Confused, you took a glance towards the boy to see that Hinata was crying, tears streaming down his face. The look in his eyes weren't glazed over with sadness though, it was determination. You could have sworn to almost see a tiny visible fire in those hazel eyes. You were taken aback, a bit scared. He huffed and used the back of his free hand to wipe the snot that was starting to drip as he straightened himself out, making eye contact with you. "I'm angry, Y/N- chan. I'm only crying because I wasn't able to get you away in time. He should have never came near you in the first place. But please don't do that ever again.. I don't want to lose you." Hinata said and you couldn't exactly read the look on his face but you were certain of one thing as the feeling of guilt started to pool in your stomach. You were sorry. Why? You weren't sure. You definitely didn't need to feel apologetic. Especially since they were keeping you hostage. Any normal person wouldn't feel these things to their kidnappers but you were truly and wholeheartedly sorry. You hated upsetting them and you soon let yourself relax, nodding to Hinata's words. "I.. I'm sorry.. I just wanted to go back home.. I'm sorry.. I won't do that again.." You softly mumbled out and Kenma stepped closer to catch your lips with his own. His free hand on the side of your face, rubbing gently against your cheek with his thumb. You tasted sweat but it wasn't something to recoil from, you actually didn't mind and it was quite sweet. What the hell was wrong with you? You had apologised for trying to escape a kidnapping and now you were accepting a kiss from said kidnappers.

You whined a bit into the kiss and pulled away, letting Hinata reach out to turn your face towards his before he kissed you deeply. He closed his eyes, his hand squeezing yours as he tried to get you to open your mouth, his tongue licking against your lips slowly.. teasingly. "H- Hinata.. wait." You mumbled, your face reddening as you tried to take a step back and break the kiss. "You're mean, Y/N." Hinata grunted. It was the first time he hadn't put 'chan' to the end of your name. He ended the kiss, letting you go before he turned around, upset. Kenma frowned and tightened his grip on you. "That's not nice, Y/N.." The blonde said, clicking his tongue. Kenma then pulled you down as he sat, his arms wrapping around your body to press your body against his, forcing you to sit on his lap. You shifted, straddling him as you looked down, your breathing had calmed and the three of you weren't panting anymore. "Let's stay here for a bit before we go home.." Kenma decided. Hinata nodded and kicked at a few small stones, arms crossed against his chest, still very clearly upset about the kiss. "Okay."