Chapter 1: I will wait for you

Hayley's Pov:
I was in the bayou playing with the kids when marcel came up to me nervous.

Marcel: hayley, fin sent me here to get a vile of your blood.

Hayley: what why?
Then I thought about it he was trying to find out about me and klaus's daughter.

Hayley: omg, what do we do.

Marcel: get anyone else's blood.

I walk over to Jackson and told him what was going on. He cut his hand and gave me his blood.

Hayley: thankyou Jackson, for everything.

Jackson: no problem, be safe.

I smile and I gave Marcel the vile, I speed run to klaus house. I walk in and klaus was making a painting and it was beautiful.

Hayley: beautiful painting

Klaus: thanks love, what brings you here on this marvelous evening.

Hayley: fin told marcel to get my blood today.

Klaus: dammit, he is figuring out.

Hayley: klaus, what are we going to do they're finding out about our child, my child.

I started losing my breath, scared, worried. I lost sight of what I was doing.

Klaus POV:
I saw Hayley having a panic attack, I place my paint brush down and I go sit next to her on the couch and I grab her face passionately.

Klaus: hayleys it's okay, we're going to keep her safe.

Hayley: I know but I'm still
Scared. I just want her to grow up not worrying who she has to kill to live.

Tears rolled down Hayleys eyes, she lays her her head on my shoulder and I rub her back.

Klaus: don't worry little wolf, we will protect her.

Elijah Pov:
I walk in to tell Nicklaus news but I see him comforting Hayley I mouth to him "is she okay"
Klaus gives me a thumbs up and I go into my room.

Hayley's Pov: 

After Klaus comforted me 30 minutes later I went to Get ready for bed. Klaus made me feel better, different actually, I never seen klaus soft side before. While brushing my teeth I Receive a text from marcel.

Marcel: he didn't suspect nothing but it won't last for long.

Hayley: okay thanks marcel, your a
Great friend.

Marcel: anytime.

I plug my phone up and I go inside my bed. I go to sleep knowing I have another problem tommrow.