Part 11: Later

Hayley POV:

I was at the bayou with Jackson and the wolf's helping out. Hope was with Klaus and I don't know where the hell elijiah is after the incident. I was playing with the kids when a bomber came. Luckily, I pushed them out the way. I fell to the ground protecting the kids from the bomber. Suddenly everything was unconscious.

Jackson: HAYLEY!

Jackson POV:

I run over to Hayley and I grab her and lay her down. She was bleeding and dirt was everywhere. I look for her phone and I call Klaus.

Klaus POV:
I speed run to the bayou and go up to Hayley.

Klaus: what the hell happened?

Hayley: a freakin bomber.

Klaus: bombing the bayou?

Jackson: yes, they left this for you Hayley.

Note: you have what I want.

Hayley: what the hell do I have.

Klaus: I don't know.

Hayley:until we figure out I have to stay away from the bayou.

Jackson: no you don't.

Hayley: yes I do,  until we figure out wherever I am the people around me are in danger.

Klaus: she is right.

Jackson: okay but you call right when you figure it out.

Hayley: I will.

Him and Hayley hug and me and her were walking out of the bayou.

Hayley: these noises, they are so loud.

Klaus: you are still transitioning little wolf. You will get used to them.

Hayley POV:

We get home and I see Rebekah and Elijiah. Rebekah looked kind of weird. Like her eyes were black like demon black. She asked to come talk to me and I said yes. We go upstairs and talk. Then she starts talking about how I'll be a bad mother and everything.

We started fighting, we fell from upstairs all the way downstairs. I would say I almost had her until she put her hand through my chest.

Klaus: REBEKAH!

Klaus turns her hand from inside of me letting my heart go.

Klaus: not her.

Elijiah grabs Rebekah and Klaus went over their to hold her down.w Freya did a spell and carved this symbol of her arm. Suddenly Rebekah went back to normal.

Hayley: what the hell did I miss while I was gone!

Elijiah: well a lot.

They told me what happened and I was just sitting their confused. I walked out to get some fresh air when I had a feeling someone was behind me. Luckily I was right. She had ginger hair and pale skin. I snap her neck and carry her back to the house.

Klaus: what the bloody hell.

Hayley: she was trying to do something so I snapped her neck. She was about to inject me with wolf bane.

Hayley: now who is this.

Rebekah: that's auroa.

Klaus: my ex gf from centuries ago.

Elijiah: you do realize she is 1000 years old and you just snapped her neck.

Hayley: yup.

I was still carrying her but suddenly finding out who she was I just dropped her on the floor. I went upstairs to clean up.

Elijah followed me upstairs, I rolled my eyes without him knowing.

Elijiah: I understand Hayley.

Hayley: understand what Elijiah?

Elijiah: I understand why you fell in love with klaus.

Hayley: you do?

Me confused as hell.

Elijiah: yea.

Hayley: well okay....

Elijiah: but you loving Klaus won't stop me from loving you.

Elijiah walked out and I made a weird face. Like what the hell. It's still awkward between me and elijiah. Well to me, but his words won't stop me from loving Klaus.

I walk back downstairs and I see auroa tied up.

Klaus: she awakened. -smirks-

Hayley: good, now I can ask her what the hell does she want with me.

Freya: wait you think she is the one who did the bayou.

Klaus: either her or her snobby brother.

Auroa: Nicklaus, how dare you talk about your brother in law like that. -smiles-

Hayley: you guys go and figure out the rest. Me and klaus has to have a very good talk with someone.

Everyone left but me and Klaus, I speed run and grab a hammer and nails. I also grab vervain.

Auroa: oooo your going to torture me. So flattering. I'll only answer certain questions.

Klaus pulled up a chair

Klaus: why the hell are you here auroa.

Auroa: like I said I'm here to protect Rebekah from the propecy and get my one true love back.

I laugh.

Hayley: I wonder who that love might be, because no one here is in love with you sweet heart.

Auroa: are you sure. Did you ask Nicklaus who he loves?

Klaus: love, it's certainly is not you.

Auroa: you think that now, but eventually you will see.