Chapter 2: the dream

Hayley's Pov

I was sleeping but I was having this weird dream. It was hope some lady in a black outfit and a black mask took her.

I wake up in a gasp and I run into Klaus's room. Then we run into eachother. I grab his face and I ask him are you okay.

Klaus: I'm fine? Did you have that dream too?

Hayley: yea! How did we have the same dream?

Klaus: gosh, a witch.

Hayley: we need to go see hope.

Klaus: Hayley I-

Hayley: please klaus. Yesterday I had a panic attack now today we are having dreams about her being taken away.

I look into his eyes.

Hayley: please.

Klaus: fine. We will leave first thing in the morning.

I smile and I hug klaus, I felt him feel shocked but he eventually hugged me back. We went back to bed and in the morning we told Elijah.

Hayley: hey Elijah me and klaus are leaving.

Elijah: where to?

Klaus: to see our daughter. -smiles at Hayley-

I smiled back.

Elijiah: wait have a seat.

Me and Klaus groan and i sit in a seat and he is behind me.

Elijiah: now i know you guys would not go see Hope unless something really bad happened. So what happened.

Hayley: fine me and Klaus had the same weird dream about a lady taking Hope. We are just going to make sure she is okay. You can come if you want Elijah.

Klaus: I'm sure you would like to see your beloved niece.

Elijiah: fine I'll meet you guys their.

We smile and walk out to go To the car.  10 minutes later we are driving.

Hayley: Klaus, if a witch gave us that dream, they know hope is still out their.

Klaus; -grabs Hayley hand- I know but Rebekah is watching over hope. Don't worry love. We got this.

Hayley: -smiles at Klaus-

While we were smiling at eachother a random car come and hit us.

30 minuets later

Klaus POV:

What the bloody hell.

Klaus: Hayley!

Finn: one more step and her ass is grass.

Klaus: Finn give me Hayley.

Finn: or what, I should shove this steak through her heart now .

I speed towards them I dislocate finn's wrist and I grab Hayley.

Klaus: don't mess with family. Ecpesically not Hayley.

I snap his neck and through him in a river that was closest to us. I walk over to Hayley and she gives me the biggest hug. I put my hand on her head.

Klaus: your okay little wolf, how come you didn't fight back.

Hayley: he injected me with a lot of wolf bane.

Klaus: oh is it going away.

Hayley: little by little -smiles-

Klaus: -smiles- come on love, the car is still okay just a little scratches.

About 2 hours later we made it to Hope. Elijiah was already their. Me and Klaus walk out of the car and we see Rebekah holding her. I smile and cry and I run up to hold her. Klaus walks up behind me.

Hayley: hi baby, aw mommy misses you so much.

Klaus smiles at her and I handed him baby hope.

Klaus: hello love, oh how I missed you so much.

Elijiah comes up to me and hugs me, I hug him back but I Give my attention back to hope and Klaus. Rebekah comes out and say we need to do out tradition.

Klaus: oh bloody hell not this.

Elijiah: -laughs- yes Brother this.

Klaus hands me hope.

Rebekah: come on Klaus we must.

Klaus: fine but can we at least walk in house first for gods sake.

We all laugh at Klaus and we walk into the house. It was very family- ish. I loved it, but I was used to the bayou though so some getting used to it was going to have to happen. I walk into the kitchen and I give Klaus the notepad to do the tradition.

Klaus: love, are we really going to do this silly tradition? I have a beautiful baby in my hand. You know I'm not the type of husband you get to boss around hun. -smiles-

Hayley: well yes and that baby your holding hun, I went through horrendous pain and actual death. I hold you write.

Klaus: - smiles- fine.

I sit next to Klaus had he writes what he wishes. He wishes that hope will have a beautiful life not worrying about people trying to kill her.

Hayley:-smiles- Klaus you know you can be very sweet when you want to be.

Klaus: but-

Hayley: I don't care what you say Klaus, being kind does not make you weak, it makes you stronger.

Klaus smirks at me,

Klaus: I'm really starting to like you little wolf.

Hayley:-smiles- good, because you can change hope's diaper.

I run out before Klaus can say anything.

Klaus: oh bloody hell 1000 years of life and I don't know how to change my child's diaper. 

I laugh from behind the wall and I walk back in to help him.

Elijiah's POV:

I walk in from fixing the air conditioner when I see Hayley and Klaus laughing trying to figure out how to put on hope's diaper. I was happy that they were getting along but it also kinda hurt my heart. We suddenly got a knock on our door and I told Hayley and Klaus to run out back.

Elijiah: Finn I thought you were dead.

Fin:- uses magic to knock out elijiah- where is Klaus and Hayley

Rebekah: -glares with vampire teeth-   I'm not telling you

Finn: -knocks out Rebekah-

Fin: now where is the beautiful couple.