Chapter 5:Trouble

Klaus POV
I wake up next to Hayley,the sunlight was beeming in the bedroom. I Stare at her beauty. I was in shock that she told
Me she loved me.

Hayley:your one of those people.

Klaus: yes, love I stare I'm 1000 years old.

Hayley: Klaus, I want to be with you.

Klaus: Hayley-

Hayley: idc If I am leverage. Everyone here is leverage.

Klaus: okay fine.

I grab his hands and we laid for an extra 5 minutes before hope woke up.Today we had to go home and we see deciding if we should bring her home. I had hope on my hip while Klaus was on the phone with elijiah.

Klaus POV:
Klaus: for goodness sake Elijiah what do you mean! He was just their yesterday.

Elijiah: I don't know brother, we think another witch must've taken him, and if so they are really powerful.

Elijah: me and Rebekah are coming over to see hope. How was everything last night when you got home.

Klaus: fine. Even though Hayley was furious at me, she sooned to understand.

Elijah: that's good, we got some information last night from Vincent or Finn he left a note.

Klaus: oh bloody hell, 1000 years of life and you leave a note. What did it say.

Elijah: not much, just saying he will get his revenge -sarcastically-

Klaus: -laughs- just come over

Elijah: okay we will be their.

I hung up and walked into the kitchen with Hayley, she was feeding Hope.

Hayley: so when are you going to tell your brother we are dating?

Klaus: love, when you say me you must mean you -smiles-

Hayley: why me?!

Klaus: because you kissed my brother,was in Love with my brother
And let's not forget the endless sex you have with my brother.

Hayley: fine but We shouldn't tell him now

Elijah walks in.

Elijiah: tell me what exactly

Hayley: that we are deciding if we should take hope with us home.

Elijiah: are you two absurd, Hope is leverage.

Hayley: well we have a wolf pack and us to protect her. Plus marcel texted me and told me he found fin he has him locked up.

Elijah: it is still a risk.

Klaus: a risk we are taking precautions of. Meanwhile I am about to go kill our idiot of a brother.

Elijah: no brother, I need-

Before he could finish his sentence klaus ran off.