CHAPTER ~3~ (Trouble)

She fainted in my arms, I putted her in her bed and covered her with blankets cause she was cold as ice, I kissed her in her forehead and got nearer to the window "Goodnight my love~" I said as I flew away leaving the window closed is that what love feels? Love from the first sight? Heh I don't know what to do...

No one's POV

As the vampire flew away the soldiers ran behind him... "Vite, le vampire s'est enfui!"(Quick, that vampire is running away) the started running behind the vampire heading to the gates but then the vampire instead of jumping on the gates he stood right there facing the soldiers with a smile "Pourquoi sourit - il?" (Why is he smiling?) At an instant the gates were wide open and all the vampires behind them were cheering, in a second all the streets of the village were covered with the soldiers blood, the streets were so quite no one dared to make a sound some of the soldiers were in the narrow streets the citizens were in there houses crying quietly waiting for any sign, signal, voice, anything, nothing was there
"My Lord.. The village now is in our hands, do you want to open the houses? " One of the vampires asked"No that's enough, just don't forget to give the king the gift, you know we took a lot of time preparing it~""yes my Lord"a group of vampires went to the castle jumping from the roof, holding a box, they came out quickly back to there resting spot"Done my Lord""great... Let's go but first we need to make sure of something"

Encre's POV

"mmm~what ha-happened? Why i-is it that q-quite outside? I feel s-so d-dizzy~ ugh my head hurts" I began to get out of the bed slowly but then.... My memory came back oh my god what happened, I began to look around, the window is closed and the door too... Was that just my imagination? We're I just sleeping? Ugh this is weeeeird... I began to roam in the house slowly and carefully, what if it was real? What if he still there? I opened the door to find... Nothing, soo just a... Wait what about the letter it's still here.... Hmmm how is it possible, I dusted my dress and went outside the door slowly but then the streets were just so quite I walked with my bag heading to the castle, maybe the war didn't start cause the streets were weirdly clean there were no dust or anything, it was just weird.... I entered the castle "MISS ENCRE I WAS WAITING A LOT, WHERE WERE YOU" "sorry for being late, I just-" " Ugh... Okay miss Encre, I wanted to ask you for an extremely important thing" "Get for you some pics of the forest!!?" "What?... Nooo we made a road there and we want to try it,we want you to see it's colors, is it straight or not you know" "Your highness I am an artist not a road maker or whatever it's called" "Nooo we just need you to come with them... " "You just said-" "It's an order... " "O-of course your m-majesty" "Good now go to that carriage and be careful-oh wait I remembered... Come with me" "I walked behind him curious... What is he up to this time, there will be no guards with me and I will go alone this time... Does he wants to get rid of me!? " Here... " "A box?? What is it" "One of the vampires came and putted it in the Hall, we don't know what's inside of it... We found some are symbols in its sides but we don't know how to open it... " "Hmmm, I really don't know, but I will think about its mystery" "Then take it with you" "What, but your majesty if a vampire gave it to you then he means you to open it" "Maybe you" He whispered to let me only hear that but while saying that he gave me a glare, a scary one, but I didn't react "so that's it? May I go now? " "Yes you may, good luck" I left the room trembling, what will happen to me? I walked to the gates of the village, the weirdest thing that everyone were crying, looking at me sadly, and of course that freaked me out, some of the kids gave me flowers and hugged me, but then one of them just said "are you going after the vampires? Or you want something from them?" "What do you mean?" I asked "they just came out from here" "W-what?" Wait they were here?? Oh my stars, this is not real...

804 words

Bye 👋

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ