CHAPTER ~4~ (Forever)

Still Encre's POV

I walked to the gates of the village, the weirdest thing that everyone were crying, looking at me sadly, and of course that freaked me out, some of the kids gave me flowers and hugged me, but then one of them just said "are you going after the vampires? Or you want something from them?" "What do you mean?" I asked "they just came out from here" "W-what?" Wait they were here?? Oh my stars, this is not real, I don't know what to do...

Time skip in the middle of the forest

"OW" These stones are so sharp, the entered my shoes and didn't come out... I better find a shelter to hide then stop to remove them, I found a cave so walked to it but then I stopped... I swear I heard some one giggling, I looked around for a moment but nothing was there, I started going to the cave backwards, my back facing it and my face facing the opposite direction, but... I bumped into something, "Are you lost sweetie? "

???? POV

I was walking in the forest to no where when I found this delicious treat, she looked cute, I walked there and found that she couldn't walk from something in her leg, how funny, I giggled a little and started walking nearer, ugh I wish Etrena is not here or she won't let me get even a little close,...wait, that little beauty is alone,... Nice~, I walked nearer and nearer "Are you lost sweetie?" I teased
"Oh, mon Dieu, je suis désolé de te rencontrer, mais je dois vraiment y aller, n 'est - ce pas...Maintenant. "

(Oh my, I am sorry for b-bumping at you, but I really need to g-go, right... Now)

She tried to run away but I grabbed her from her wrists "Ahhh.. S'il vous plaît, laissez - moi tranquille. "

(Ahhh.. Pl-please, le-leave m-me a-alone.)

She looks so cute, but sadly I can't understand her, I wanted to hear her last words... I opened my mouth and started to thrust my teeth into her neck sucking her blood slowly, I can feel her tears streaming on her cheeks, god this blood is so tasty~

S' il te plaît...S' il te plaît...PartirJe...Se-ul... "

(please,..... Please.... Leave... Me... Alo- ne.....)

"Hey you, you know it's bad to take someone else's properties? "
" Wait what!? "I heard a familiar voice, I looked around to see, wait.. " FALLACY!? WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING HERE? "

Fallacy's POV

I found a familiar scent, I couldn't take it out of my mind, I started to follow it to see a vampire just there, ugh he looks like he is from another empire, his clothe are-... Wait is he... Oh no you won't "Hey you, don't you think it's bad to take someone else's properties? " I said looking sooo mad, it was her, I punched him in his face, it made him on the ground, he ran away, I looked around but I saw nothing was standing there, I mean she was half unconscious on the ground, I kneeled down and lifted her bridal style, and walked slowly heading to the castle,

"Ne me faites pas de mal."

(pl-please d-don't h-hurt m-me")

"I won't, I am Fallacy, and from now on..You belong to me!"right after that, she fainted in my arms, I kissed her forehead and covered her with my cape and wings as it began to rain, plus the weather was freezing cold so I gotta move fast,... Here we go"my Lord, we found sooomethiiiing. . . . Umm my Lord is that? " " Yes it is" " Oh my stars, my Lord.. Do you know how dangerous to bring a person in here!? They could track us or even-" "No one is looking for her, the wanted to get rid of her" "Oh my, poor little thing, she looks so beautiful why would they do that? " " It's not the good time for it, here, take her and put her in the guests room, and take care of her" "How long will she stay? " "FOREVER"

Sooo, I made about 4 chapters for now, what do you think?
This is about 715 words
Thank you for reading
Bye ❤

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ