CHAPTER ~10~ (A Memory pt1)

I just love this song, you must hear it, you will know it if you watch 5 mins craft ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
**********

Encre's POV

*we... Are...*

#No one...Happy now?#

*Pai-... please stop, She really needs to know who are we!*

#well...I don't want to let anyone know who am I especially HER#

*...*

#Ha... don't have any thing to say!!!#

* *Sigh* Hi I am Rainbow, you won't know me now but I promise I will tell you everything later*

#WHAT DID YOU DO RIGHT NOW!!?#

*IT'S NON YOUR BUSINESS😠*

"P-Please calm down both of you!, So you are another person! But how did you end up communicating with me in my mind? "

*well... It's a weird story, we are actually dead! *

"W-w-whaaaaaaaaat???? "

*calm down, I really don't know how or why I am alive now in your mind, but all I can remember is a vampire looking at you with an aura around him, and some words that we're in windings language*

"B-But... Who? "

#it looked like he was casting a curse#

"..."

*I don't know where did I see him before, but he really looks lik-*

"Fallacy"

*what? *

"I knew it he didn't only make a language curse, I knew I can't trust him!!! "

I jumped from the bed and left the room, I was so mad

*No wait, please calm down, maybe it wasn't him, maybe it wasn't even a vampire*

#Ha... You wanted her to ℓ!кǝ ɥıɯ but you ended ruining it more than it was 😏#

*can you please stop... 😒*

"FALLACY"
I was so mad, when I see I will kill him, I will put him out of this place in the morning and see him burn, I will....

"What? "
"O-oh... F-f-fal-fallacy?, I didn't s-see you walk b-by, it's o-okay I wi-will l-l-leav-ve n-now"
"You just called me... Do you want anything? "
He said this words, while whispering in my ears, his warm breath were on me neck, I was shivering, I take all what I said back, I want to go to my room and close the door behind me and stay there forever...
"M-me... N-no I didn't call you, I-I was walking around the place and looking at the amazing portraits" "And who gave you permission to come out of your room??" "... What do you mean by have permission?!" "... Hey I have an idea for your punishment" "WHA-" "Let's play hide and seek, if you win, you will be able to come out of your room, if not..." "What will you do?" "You will know later" "No, I won't play, tell me what are you going to do first" "If you didn't play, I will do it anyway, with playing you have a chance to *cough* live *cough*" "..." "What do you think?" "..." "Encre?"

Fallacy's POV

I turned around and saw Encre on the floor, she passed out from my words, I didn't mean that she will die, I was just... I meant to let her agree.
Now what... I don't know which room did bunny choose for her, I guess I will try to find it my own.
I lift Encre (bridal style) and started walking in the halls, weirdly the maids kept whispering and giggling, I don't know why... I found myself stopping in front of a door, what the.. Why did I stop here?, in front Of... My... Room? Ugh what am I thinking.... "Ugh stop it fallacy, you shouldn't think about such things" I thought, I continued walking in the halls, then I stopped again... In front of my room!!!??? What the F@#$?, I sighed and walked to the door, I opened the door and entered the room,I guess I have no have no other choice than...*Insert Dirty minder vampire ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)* *Instantly Blushed madly*

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?" I Yelled as I putted Encre on the king sized bed and backed away a little...
I then looked at the living piece of art laying on the bed, with the black dress... That looks like she edited its looking, I don't remember seeing butterflies on it, she is really talented

Here is the dress (≧ω≦)

I dunno if you are seeing it, it looks like an image with the wattpad logo on it for me (。;_;。)can you see it?

A sigh of disbelief came out of my mouth as I started messing with her silky hair, her beautiful smooth cheeks are so soft, for me they looked like the clouds (I wanted to say marshmallows XD). I cupped her cheeks, and started getting closer slowly, "what's going on? Where am I?... F-fallac-mmmmm~!?!".
She woke up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Perfect.

Okay, finally finished this one,
Happy Easter for everyone🍬🐰🌺
Thank you for waiting for this chapter (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
This is about 802 words
The longest chapter
Bye
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ