CHAPTER ~16~ (dark memories pt1)

Encre felt the pain from her neck became stronger, she putted a hand on the wound, she looked at it to find it full of blood, she gave up... She doesn't want to live, she didn't care if she will bleed to death, she closed her eyes "you traitor, I hate both of you Fallacy... And... Rêver" Was the last words she said before her body was completely cold.

.

.

.
Encre's POV
.

.

.

"Encre?...Encre...Réveille - toi" (Encre?... Encre... Wake up)

I started waking up as I heard a familiar voice started taking.

"Je suis réveillé!" (I am awake!)

I was shocked when I heard the response... It was... ME?

I opened my eyes in shock as I saw where I was... I was in a bedroom, a familiar one, a bedroom filled with colors, filled with happiness, where all my childhood doodles where pinned to the room's wall, if someone entered the room,they would have a full view on the young artist's work, I found two small figures in the room, a sleepy small girl with Brown hair, ocean blue colored eyes, sitting in the queen sized bed rubbing her eyes while the blankets and fluffy pillows surrounded her small body, stuffed toys where everywhere bunnies and bears, while the other figure, appeared to be a boy, he was with golden yellow eyes, golden brown hair, wearing a uniform that looked like a prince uniform (I  dunno 😂😂) standing beside the bed. He looked so happy he was full of joy and hope,  "RÉVEILLE - TOI!" (WAKE UP!)
"D 'accord...D 'accord...Calme - toi!" (Ok... Ok... Calm down!)
It appears to be a memory, this girl looks like me so much, and the boy... He looks.... He looks like... Rêver!?
"Je m'ennuie, Jouons à un jeu!" (I am bored, let's play a game)
"Tu m'as réveillé pour ça?" (Did you wake me up for this?)
"...Peut - être...?" (... Maybe...?)
"D 'accord...Je vais me changer" (Ok... Get out I need to change)

I watched as Rêver left the room, he looked upset, he closed the door then everything went black.
Another scene came... It was young me again but this time older, they were in a place that looked like waterfall, they were surrounded by echo flowers, she was leaning her head on his shoulder while Rêver was trying hard to put his hands on her waist, every time he does that young me just jumps or start a conversation to prevent his awkward acting, "ummm...Encre? Je...Je voulais te dire...JE T 'AIME!!!" (Ummm... Encre? I... I wanted tell you that... I LOVE YOU!!!" I was shocked as I see Rêver kiss her, she blushed a rainbow then closed her eyes, everything went black again... I heard screaming,... Yelling... She was mad...
"COMMENT ÇA, TU VAS ME QUITTER?" (WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL LEAVE ME?)  "Désolé, Encre...On ne peut plus être ensemble...Je veux que tu le tues à la naissance" (Sorry Encre... We can't be together anymore... I am asking you to kill the baby when it's born) "Traître...Il Vous Fait Confiance...Tu M'as Dit Que J'étais Parfaite Pour Toi!!!" (You Traitor... I Trusted You... You Said I Was Perfect For You And Now You Are Leaving Me!!!)  "Encre ... Calme-toi. Vous savez, quand je vous ai dit que vous faisiez partie de la famille royale comme moi ... Mais maintenant vous ne l'êtes pas ... Vous connaissez très bien mon frère. Il ne sera pas d'accord avec nous" (Encre ... Calm down. You know, when I told you that you were a member of the royal family like me ... But now you are not ... You know my brother very well. He won't agree with us) "Tu M'as Dit Quoi Qu'il Arrive Tu Restes Avec Moi ... Et Maintenant Tu Me Quittes Si Facilement ... Et Quand ... Quand Je Suis Enceinte De Ton Enfant" ( You Told Me Whatever Happens You Will Stay With Me... And Now You Are Leaving Me So Easily... And When... When I Am Pregnant With Your Kid) silence filled the room... She was crying... As well as me... Rêver left the room as she fell on her knees crying and sobbing... She was broken... Her childhood love just left her for a mistake... A mistake she didn't do... Nor her family... A mistake that Asgoro did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He. Killed. Her. Parents

She wanted revenge

***
Okie
It's not as good as the first version.
I dunno what happened but I wrote this chapter about two times, this is the third one! ;-;
Hope you enjoyed it
Bye 👋👋
Words I used
767 words
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ