CHAPTER~18~ (Escape pt1)

Fallacy's POV

I woke up to find a sleepy Encre putting both of her arms around my neck and her lips are away from mine with only 5 centimeters, I blushed hard, I tried to move away because if she found out she would... Wait a minute... She won't mind  at all- "mmm~ Fally? Don't leave I want cuddles" "B-but Encre? Don't you think we better get up now?" "No... Oh right... Did you bring me the water colors?" "Yeah I asked bunny to bring some from the village yesterday" "Thank you my love... Ok I guess I will go now"

My love!?

"Suuuuurrrrreeeee~" "Fally.... Are you okay? You sound drunk!?" "Y-yeah... I'm f-fine" She jumped out of the bed as well as me, she stood in front of the door... "Ummm... Won't you... Won't you give me a bye-bye kissy :3" "W-what?" *Encre points with her index finger to her lips* "uhhh... Sure" *Fallacy kissed her on her cheeks* "w-wait" "I gotta go... Bye"

*internally screaming* I am not ready for this (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)*

I walked down the halls as I felt someone hug me really tightly from behind "wha..." "Fally~ don't leave now... Don't tell me that you don't have any time for me~" "E-Encre please, g-go t-to your room" "My room?, don't you mean... Our room!?" "Your room, Our room, My room it doesn't matter... Go now!" I left as quick as possible, but... I looked behind you see a sad looking Encore hugging herself, I regretted what I did and walked back to her "l-look... Encre I...I am sorry I really didn't-" "It's okay...*sigh* Fally... I know howas does it feel when your marriage is getting nearer every day.. I know it-" "Wait what? " "Yeah... Our marriage is next week after all" "WHAT!?" "... Don't tell me that you forgot! " "Encre I...... " "... Of course I didn't forget..." " *giggle* I am so excited... Oh right... Can you pleeeeaaaase let me out tonight!?" "Out?" "Yeah... I want to go to the village for sometime, I want to see how is everyone one, also I want to bring some art supplies with me" "You can tell me what you want and I will bring it for you" "B-but-" "No buts, it's too dangerous outside" "Whatever...I...nevermind"
She went upstairs disappointed,
I kinda feel guilty for doing that but... I don't want her to run away maybe she would remember while being out then she wouldn't come back! Or maybe some werewolves would attack her!?... *sigh* I have a lot of work to do, I will deal with her later.

Encre's POV

Ugh.... It's so boring and and Fally didn't accept the idea of me coming out! ,... Or maybe!? Maybe I could sneak out of the window,... Yeah that's a good idea! Plus it's a win win, I go to to see outside, and he wouldn't know about me sneaking out, so he won't be mad, I mean...(he won't notice) I took my bag and a black cloak I found in the cupboard, I Opened the window... NOPENOPENOPENOPE I FORGOT THAT THE CASTLE IS SO FRICKING TALL,
I let out a disappointed sigh, but then another idea popped up in my mind, I covered my face with the cloak's hoodie and walked out of me and Fallacy's room, I walked around the halls for a while, then I finally found the maids room, I looked around the drawers and cupboards but weirdly... Found all the uniforms in black and white, I was sure that I designed them and add more colors in it, I shrugged it off and started looking for a uniform that is my size, when I found this one

 Found all the uniforms in black and white, I was sure that I designed them and add more colors in it, I shrugged it off and started looking for a uniform that is my size, when I found this one

I loved the design, so I started changing,... When I finished I looked at the mirror and gasped at how cute I look, but I found the dress was... Pretty short!? I kinda blushed at the fact that if a small breeze flew by me... (You already guessed what I was talking about... Right (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )!?)  I thought for a while then came up with an idea... I putted the cloak on the uniform but with showing some parts of the uniform so everyone would think I am a regular maid, I hided my old dress under some clothes then went out of the room, trying to find the castle's door, then I found the stairs, I started walking towards it but then felt a slight headache, it started becoming stronger and stronger every second, the headache left,... So I started walking slowly on every step, At the end of the stairs, I found some liquid droplets on the floor, I got close to it then jumped backwards... It was... B-blood!?

Okay hope you like it everyone,

Words I used

817 words

Bye 👋👋

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ