CHAPTER ~9~ (New Friend)

Azure's POV

I walked to the place Etrena told me about... It was small
(shop... Building... Whatever...)
So I went inside slowly, I looked around the place, it was kinda dark... Maybe I came late?  "Ummm... Hello?, anybody there?" "Oh... Hello!" I found a person coming to my direction

"hi... Sir Rufous... Right?" "Yeah that's me, how may I help you?" "Oh! It's just my sword... It have been broken for a while, and I was wondering if you can fix it for me." "Of course I can!".
He was melting some iron or something like that, I felt bored so I started looking around while humming a tune

Rufous's POV ➡➡➡Rufous is male

I was fixing the sword, it looks like a Royal guard's sword, but this girl...I never saw her before... Maybe she is new?.
While I was working I heard something that instantly caused me to blush... I looked around to see that guard humming something, I couldn't take my eyes away from her face, she was the most adorab- No you can't fall for a Royal guard... You are just a simple blacksmith... I was trying to think of something and unfortunately the hammer felt straight onto my feet "ooooowwww" "Oh my stars! A-Are you okay!??" "Y-Yeah it's okay, it always happens!" "B-But... This injury can cause your leg to break!" "Nah I am okay... Here is your sword" "I-I'm s-so sorry *sob* it's my fault t-that you *sniff* that y-you are h-hurt" "Nononononono please, it's okay, don't cry, it's not that bad, plus it's not your fault, I wasn't concentrating on my work, and I am the most clumsy person in this world!!!" "No you are not, you are the most important person in the world! You help people!" "Thank you...Um...uhh..." "A-Azure my name is Azure..." "Nice to meet you... Azure"

Azure's POV (again XD)

I felt my face heat up as he putted his hands on my face to remove the tears from my eyes, I realized that our Faces were so close so my face was a blueberry (lol) "u-ummm.... S-sorry f-for b-being too close f- from your f-face" He said before backing away, "I-It's okay... Thank you for fixing my sword, it looks like new!" "You are welcome!", " See you later Sir Rufous!" I said before leaving, What is that feeling!? I don't want to leave! I want to be with him!... Calm down Azure, he just saw you, why would he like...y-you...!?"

Encre's POV

It was the midnight, and everyone here is working as if it was the morning... They all look (humans... mortals) like me!, of course their Lord made them do that,

*maybe he is not bad after all?*

#Yes he is...#

*But he saved US from...*

#Shut up he is bad, the most horrible person in the world... #

*WE can try trusting him...*

#Nooo...#

"Shut up... Why these voices are not stopping?"

#You can't tell US what to do... #

*Don't be rude... You know he was trying to be nice...*

#I said NO#

*I am not talking to you I am talking to Encre...*

"What the...!?, am I being mad or their is someone talking to me in my mind!!!"

*no... You are not mad*

#Ugh... This is stupid#

"Who... Are... You...?"

*we... Are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger
LOL
Sorry for the short chapter...
anyways, I can't believe I have done another chapter,
I have tons of stories I haven't finished reading yet.
When I end one,
I add 3 or 5 😂😂😂

Have a good day or night

Bye 👋
616 words
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ