CHAPTER ~14~ (I have no idea what to name this pt 1)

"Encre...? Did you really sleep while I was telling you the story, this is not cool from you... *sigh* I guess I will finish the story later. " Fallacy said before leaving the bed, Encre growled due to the loss of warmth, he smiled and kissed her forehead, he left the room and closed the room's door behind him,
He knows why Encre wanted to know her past so badly and quickly.
He knew who was there.
He knew who was watching.
It was him
***
#ugh.... That idiot, I knew that he will tell her sooner or later#
*I told you to calm down, as I said..,  she needs to know*
#really? She would have known and lived happily if we didn't agree on that stupid truce#
*paint... Please calm down*
#Don't tell me to calm down#
*you know that you can't take her anymore wait...Are you...Are you jealous? *
#What... N-no, I'm not... I'm just feeling bad for her#
*really*
#yes really... #
*...ok...As you wish*
#... Rainbow?#
*yeah?*
#... Do... Do you think we will be happy again? #
*paint I... I don't know, all I want now is to make sure Encre is okay...*
#You know that anything you do is nothing for her she doesn't remember you#
*you know that I don't care right?*
#The worst thing in your personality#
*oh paint, if you knew... *
#knew what? #
*shush, she is waking up*

Encre's POV

I woke up with a slight headache, oh no nonononononoooo NOO, I slept while Fallacy was telling me the story, ugh... I hate my self right now... I wish that he didn't say anything important, I will ask him later.
I jumped out of the bed, then changed my dress

I don't know why fallacy always tell the maids to give me prom dresses, they are cute but... It's weird.
I walked out of the room and started wandering around the halls, when I found a big door with a sign saying [D0n't 0¶€n] I didn't know what it meant but I was so curious... Nope, I won't go in, I walked away to find another door, there was no sign on that door and it was HUGE, I pushed it to see that it was a library and it was the biggest library I have ever seen, I walked inside and heard the sound of someone mumbling and some papers, I walked around the corridors to see an angry Fallacy looking through the books, putting some on the shelf and taking some from it, I started looking at him, why does he look so familiar, I feel like I have seen him before...long ago? also the marks on his head look really familiar, they are so unique and beautiful, I stayed behind the corner for a while, when I accidentally leaned on a shelf, and of course that caused some books to fall, "Encre, I know you are there, come out" Fallacy said without even looking around, I came out from my hiding place "how did you know?" "you know I can read your mind...right?" I stood there shocked oh nonononononononononononoooooo what have I done, of course, he knew what I was thinking...My face began to heat and I started to feel dizzy, everything became black then blackout.

Fallacy's POV

I was looking for a book about...something, unfortunately, I couldn't find a single book talking about it...this is so annoying..., suddenly I heard some footsteps getting nearer and nearer, I felt a familiar scent...it's Encre! I didn't expect that she would like the library that much, how did I know...of course I can read her thoughts, I started pretending that I didn't know she was here and started reading some random sentences from any book when I found this particular sentence saying (one day the Demonic prince decided to break the rules and marry the Angelic princess, they had their first baby, *the two kingdoms wanted to take the baby from the other *(A.N.: the demon kingdom and angel kingdom), so from that day war started between the two kingdoms to stop this *Forbidden Love*, Then the vampires came and...) I stopped at this word, I already know what happened, I started reading Encre's mind this time when a slight blush appeared on my face I heard a low thud from behind, I sighed "Encre, I know you are there, come out" "how did you know?" she asked me  "you know I can read your mind...right?", it was obvious that she panicked, then I heard a louder thud but I was sure this time it wasn't a book, I quickly looked around to see an unconscious Encre on the floor, I ran to her...oh god this is not okay, she is cold as ice! "BUNNY!!! COME HERE IMMEDIATELY" Bunny came, she was shocked when she saw Encre like that she then gave me the (WTH did you do to her) look, I didn't respond because...I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE IS THINKING BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO NOTHING, she asked me to take Encre to my room because she is cleaning Encre's room, I shrugged and lifted Encre (bridal style) and walked out of the library, she ran before me and I found out that all the maids were winking at each other and giggling...? I felt kinda weird but...Whatever, I walked inside my room and closed the door behind me (I DIDN'T LOCK IT), I put Encre on the King-sized bed and pulled the covers on her, I heard a knock on the room's door "come in" Bunny entered the room she came towards Encre then suddenly pulled the pillow behind her head "What the...why did you do that?" "she is unconscious, you need to remove anything that rises her head higher than her whole body, we need to let the blood flow to her brain and let her breath easily" "...ooookkkaaayyy?" she glared at me and then completed what she was doing, she knows that I can't do anything to her right now because of Encre and she knows it, that's why she is glaring at me every second, she finished and left the room, I rested my face on my hands while looking at her, when will she wake up?...come on time is so slow, wake up already!

Time skip half an hour later

this is it...I can't wait more than th- "what happened, I can't feel my legs...I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!?"

Words used
1097 words
Bye 👋👋
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ