Back For You

{Louis, a famous footie player, is dating college student, Harry, and it's hard to find time to be together. Louis always promises to come back for him}
(I have no idea how soccer works, pls don't get mad if anything is incorrect)

Louis: 26
Harry: 21

Word count: 1621

•••

Harry looked around the airport in anticipation, knowing his boyfriend's flight would have landed not too long ago.

He hadn't seen Louis in four months, since he'd been playing back to back games all over the world, but he was finally on a two day break and he intended to spend every second of his time off with Harry.

It wasn't long until Harry spotted him in the crowd, his hair much longer than the last time they saw each other but his face was freshly shaven.

Louis finally caught his eye and grinned, walking even faster to get through the people so he could reach his awaiting boyfriend.

"Hazza," Louis wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, who was basically giggling in happiness, even more so when Louis lifted him off the ground.

"Lou," Harry mumbled happily, his arms tightly around Louis' neck.

"Fuck, I missed you so much, love," Louis told him, after he put him back on the floor and pulled back to admire him.

"I missed you too, so much."

Louis leaned in for a long, passionate kiss then, not caring at all that there were dozens of people nearby. Some were even taking pictures, since they recognized Louis, but neither of them cared. They hadn't touched or kissed in over four months, and it sucked.

Harry wished he could just follow Louis around the world, see all those sights with him and support him at his games, but he was in uni and he had to focus on that.

"Let's head back to your dorm, yeah?"

"Yes, please."

So the two laced their fingers together and left the airport.

~

Harry had a small smile on his face as he laid on Louis' chest. One of Louis' hands was in his hair and the other was playing with Harry's fingers, and neither of them ever wanted to be anywhere else.

"I love you so much, Harry," Louis whispered and Harry lifted his head to look at him.

"I love you too, Louis."

Louis leaned down for a soft kiss, both of them smiling when they pulled away.

"So.. I've been thinking," Louis started, running his fingers through Harry's hair now.

"Uh oh," Harry joked with a small grin, sitting up more to look at Louis better.

Louis rolled his eyes playfully. "Hear me out. So, your exams are next month and then you're gonna be done school, right?"