Heart Attack

{40 year old Louis coaches his and Harry's daughter's soccer team, while also having a part time job and two new babies. It causes a lot of stress, eventually leading to a heart attack}

Louis: 40
Harry: 38

Word count: 3498

•••

"Darcy, c'mon! You're gonna be late for school!" Louis shouted up to his daughter.

"Coming!"

"Love, I could bring her today if you just wanna head to work," Harry chimed in from where he was feeding the twins.

"No, that's okay. You just finish feeding our boys," Louis leaned over to kiss his husband's head.

"What time will you be home tonight?"

"Probably 6, after Darcy's practice."

Before Harry could respond, said 8 year old came running into the kitchen with her bag on her back.

"Okay, I'm ready!"

"Alright, let's go, Darc."

Louis and Darcy both went to leave until Harry cleared his throat and stared at them knowingly.

"Sorry, dad!" Darcy came back to kiss Harry's cheek. "Bye, Freddie. Bye, Sam."

Louis leaned in for a soft kiss on the lips, then kissed each of his sons on the head, who both giggled and flailed their arms around.

"Bye, darling. And bye, my little men."

"Bye, guys. We love you."

"Love you too, dad!"

Louis gave his husband one last smile before he left the house with Darcy.

"Well, boys, what're we gonna do today?" Harry turned back to his sons, who stared blankly at him with their big blue eyes.

Sam ended up spitting up and Harry just sighed.

~

"C'mon, girls! I know you can move faster than that!" Louis shouted, clapping his hands for encouragement.

Right now they were just playing a practice game against one another, half the team wearing red jerseys over top of their regular uniform.

Louis' head was pounding and he decided to sit down for a while. It had been a really long day.

They made him stay late at work, so he had to rush to practice without food or even another coffee and he felt like he could fall asleep at any moment.

Luckily, he managed to stay awake for the rest of the girls' practice and then gave each of them high fives before they ran off to grab their bags and leave with their parents.

"Good job today, love," Louis grinned as he lifted her into his arms, her nearly falling asleep immediately.

She was such a daddy's girl.

Louis grabbed each of their bags with his free hand and went to the car to get Darcy buckled in the back. She was dead asleep and he couldn't help but smile as he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

As he got into the driver's seat, he felt a slight pain in his chest, but it went away after a second, so he just shrugged it off and drove the two home.

Once they arrived, he carefully got Darcy out of her seat and let her head rest on his shoulder while he grabbed their bags again and kicked the door shut with his foot.