Last First Kiss

{Louis wants to be Harry's last first everything. So he proposes}

Louis: 26
Harry: 24

Word count: 1006

•••

Louis was sound asleep when he started to feel kisses on his face and a hand holding his. He slowly opened his eyes, letting out a little yawn, and was met with the perfect dimpled smile of his boyfriend, Harry.

"Morning, babe," Harry whispered and Louis smiled, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

"Morning, love."

"Do you know what today is?"

"Tuesday?" Louis joked and Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "Yes, I know what today is. Happy anniversary, Haz."

Harry smiled. "Happy anniversary, Lou."

The two shared a soft kiss then, their hands intertwined between them.

"Five years, wow," Louis breathed. "I love you so much."

"And I love you so much."

"You don't work today, right?" Louis asked, nuzzling their noses together.

"Nope, booked it off. Why, you got something planned?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I've got so much planned for you today, love. But first on the agenda is to blow your mind with some fantastic anniversary sex."

Harry let out a laugh and leaned in for a kiss, Louis moving on top of him shortly after.

Little did Harry know, his boyfriend would turn into his fiancé later that night.

~

"Lou, I'm gonna fall and hurt myself. This is very dangerous."

Louis laughed, keeping an arm around the boy's waist and the other holding onto his hand.

"Don't be so dramatic. Blind people do this every day."

"Just make me sound like a dick, fine," Harry sassed and Louis stopped them to lean in for a kiss, surprising Harry.

"We're almost there."

Once they were at the gates, Louis made them stop again and reached up for Harry's blindfold.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Yes, very ready," Harry grinned, basically jumping up and down in excitement.

So Louis untied the blindfold and pulled it off Harry's eyes, fixing the boy's hair slightly, before he shoved the piece of fabric in his pocket.

"Shut up," Harry gasped when he saw where they were. "Lou, oh my god. Is this.."

"Where we had our very first date? Why yes it is, Harold. C'mon, let's go."

Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him inside the fair, as he was still looking around in awe.

They hadn't been here in five years.

"Where is everyone?" Harry questioned, noticing that there were only workers around.

"It's just us, love."

"You bought out the entire place? Holy shit, I love you," Harry just had to kiss him to prove his point.

"I love you too," Louis grinned once they pulled away. "Which ride do you wanna go on first?"

"Roller coaster!"

Thus began the night of the two going on ride after ride, just having the time of their lives.

They stopped to eat from each food truck at one point, not wanting any of them to feel left out, and then played every single carny game there was, until Louis won Harry a giant pink bear. Five years ago, he only won him a little rabbit. Goes to show how much they've grown together.

"What now, love?" Louis asked as the two just walked around, hand in hand, Harry's giant bear in his other arm.

Harry gasped as they stood in front of the Ferris wheel and he turned to Louis with a big smile. "Where we had our very first kiss."

"Let's go," Louis nodded his head towards the giant wheel.

This was it.

The two got onto the cart labeled "28", which Louis made sure was the same one they had five years ago. Don't ask him why he remembered that, he just did.

Harry put his bear on one side and snuggled into Louis' side on the other, both of them just watching over the whole city.

Once they got to the top, the ride stopped and Harry was a little confused but sat up to look at the view anyways.

Shit, Louis was so in love with him, and so incredibly nervous for what he was about to do.

As Harry was distracted with the sights around them, Louis pulled out the box from his jacket pocket and carefully moved to kneel on the floor of the cart.

"Hey, Haz?" Louis spoke up to get the boy's attention.

"Yeah?" Harry turned to face him and then gasped, a hand flying up to cover his mouth and tears immediately forming in his eyes. "Oh my god."

"Five years ago today, I took you on a date here. I won you a prize on that same game, and we sat on this same cart, number 28, when I kissed you for the first time. These have been some of the best years of my life, Harry, I love you more than I could ever possibly explain. And I don't want you to ever be with anyone else, I don't want to ever be with anyone else. I want to be with you until the day we die, together in an old age home, just like in the Notebook," Harry laughed through his tears and Louis smiled. "So, Harry.." Louis opened up the box revealing a gorgeous ring. "Will you marry me?"

Harry nodded with a big smile and wiped at his eyes. "Of course I will."

Louis' smile intensified as he stood up and kissed Harry with everything he had.

"I can't believe you did this," Harry breathed out, once they pulled away and Louis was sliding the ring on his finger.

"As soon as I kissed you right here on that date, I knew you were the one for me, Haz. I knew we'd be back here, I knew I'd be asking you to marry me one day," Louis told him sincerely and Harry teared up again, leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you so much, Louis, can't wait to be Harry Tomlinson."

Louis felt his stomach flip at that. He loved the sound of Harry with his last name.

"I can't either."