Over Again

{Harry and Louis have been hiding their relationship for almost three years now. Is it still worth it?}
(Kinda inspired by the video above)

Louis: 21
Harry: 19

Word count: 2137

•••

"Harry, why won't you talk to me?"

Louis followed the upset boy down the hall, just trying to figure out what was wrong.

"I just need to be alone before the show. Please just give me space."

Harry stopped at his dressing room door and wouldn't even look at him and Louis was dying to know why.

Things had been weird for the past month and even worse the last few days. Louis didn't know how to fix it, especially if Harry wouldn't talk to him.

Harry finally turned to look over at Louis then, with pleading eyes that were glossed over. "Please, Lou."

Louis felt his heart sinking at the sight. All he wanted to do was reach out and hold his boyfriend until he felt better, but instead he just nodded and let Harry disappear behind the door.

Leaving Louis alone and confused.

~

"Unfortunately this is our last song for tonight, this is Over Again!"

Liam started off the song, and Louis glanced over at Harry to see him looking down. He'd been pretty quiet the entire show, hadn't looked at Louis once.

"If you're pretending from the start, like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart. I might miss everything to said to me."

Louis saw Harry on the big screen, saw that there were tears in his eyes as he sang. He was trying so hard to hold it in.

Then it was Louis' turn to sing and his heart was breaking, though he kept a happy face on.

He wanted to cry too. He wanted to know why Harry was upset, specifically with him, and he wanted to do everything to fix it. He wanted his Hazza back.

As soon as Harry sang out the last line, he stood up and walked off the stage, confusing all the boys and probably the crowd too.

Louis followed right after him, ditching his mic with the first crew member he saw, just trying to find Harry.

He ended up finding him in his dressing room, sitting cross legged on the couch with his face in his hands.

"Haz, you seriously need to talk to me. What's wrong?"

Louis knelt in front of him, his hands on the boy's knees.

Harry pulled his face from his hands and looked down at Louis, tears threatening to spill over.

"I-I can't-" he stuttered and stood up, wiping at his eyes.

"Just tell me what I did-"

"I don't know if this is worth it anymore, okay?!"

The two stared at each other, Louis incredibly shocked by Harry's outburst.

"What - What are you talking about?"

"The hiding, the lying.." Harry breathed out. "I can't do it."

"Harry, that's crazy," Louis shook his head. "We've been together for over two years. What, you wanna break up?"

Harry paused. "I-I don't know."

Louis couldn't believe this. Couldn't believe Harry had been thinking about this and was only just bringing it up. He wanted to break up.