Summer Love

{Harry's the new counsellor at Camp Kayak for the summer and Louis just so happens to be his bunk mate}

Louis: 20
Harry: 17

Word count: 15228

•••

Harry stepped out of his car and squinted as the hot sun hit his face.

Reaching into his backseat, he grabbed his bag and sunglasses, placing one on his shoulder and the other on his face.

As he looked around the camp to figure out where he needed to go, he locked his car behind him and started walking towards what looked like the main building.

Once he walked inside, he pushed his sunglasses to the top of his head and looked around at all the other teenagers/20-somethings who would also be counsellors these next two months.

"Hi there! What's your name?" A girl with brown hair asked him with a smile.

She was holding a clipboard and Harry assumed it had all their names on it, as well as where they'd be staying and who they'd be staying with for the summer.

"Uh, Harry Styles," Harry spoke quietly. The girl almost didn't hear him over the chatter of everyone else.

"Okay, awesome! You're in cabin 6 and your bunk mate is Louis. Lucky you, you only have to share with one person instead of two," she giggled adorably and then handed him a pamphlet, which he assumed had all the info about the camp in it.

She looked around the room and then waved someone over, while Harry just stood there awkwardly, having no idea what to do now.

"Hey, El, what's up?"

Harry turned and watched as possibly the most adorable boy he'd ever seen walked over and stood beside 'El'.

"This is your bunk mate, Harry," 'El' introduced, pointing to Harry with her pen with a grin.

And then the cute boy, who must be Louis, looked right at Harry with the brightest, most captivating blue eyes that made Harry's knees feel weak, and offered a smile that really just put the sun to shame.

"Hey, Harry, I'm Louis," Louis introduced himself officially and then extended a hand to shake Harry's.

"Nice to meet you," Harry said, then cleared his throat, and he hoped Louis couldn't see how hot his face had gotten when their hands touched.

"You too. You want me to show you to our cabin?"

"Yes, please, I don't know where anything is."

Louis laughed and oh my god, could Harry have that as his ringtone?

"Alright, c'mon, my stuff's already there."

So Harry followed the boy out of the building and the two started to walk through the empty camp to get to their cabins.