Part 3

*third person*

Little did Kokichi know, Maki and Himiko were just around the corner. They heard everything he said.

"I can't wait for him to change entirely."

"But... how long would we have to wait. I can't wait forever. A couple more months with Kokichi... ugh."

"Well, couldn't you make a potion or something. Why wait for Monokuma when we can do it ourselves."

Himiko thought to herself for a second.

"Maybe I could make a potion or a spell. Then we could speed up this process."

Maki suddenly got a idea.

******
"Himiko, how's the potion coming around."

"I'm doing fine."

Himiko was attempting to make the potion to gave Kokichi his memories back. Meanwhile Maki was standing by, waiting.

"What are you waiting on anyway?"

"Kaito, he's going to bring me something."

"Give you what?"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Maki opened the door and held out her hand. Then a crossbow was put into her hand.

"Perfect, just what we needed."

"I know you're the Ultimate Assassin and everything. But why did we need that?"

"Because, it's not like Kokichi would willingly drink the potion. It will be harder than that. I thought that we should dip the arrowhead in the potion and shoot it at him."

Maki looked at the bow she was holding.

"Umm, wouldn't that kill him?"

"Only if I hit him hard enough. I won't hit any of his useful parts. I'll probably just shot his arm or back. It's what he deserves anyway."

"I guess that's true. Besides, you're the assassin. You could most likely shot better than I could."

Maki looked up and studied Himiko as she put more random bottles into the pot.

"What if you accidentally kill him?"

"Then, you'll live a good life without me or Kokichi in it."

Suddenly there was a small explosion.

"It needs one more thing."

Himiko grabbed a wand and pointed it towards the pot. She spoke some magic words that Maki couldn't understand.

"I think it's done."

"Great."

Maki dipped the tip of the arrowhead into the liquid.

"That should probably be enough. How effective will this be. Will he ever be able to change back?"

Himiko shrugged.

"Maybe he will, maybe he won't. We'll have to find out that factor when it happens."

"Okay, we just have to find him now."

Maki and Himiko quietly walked down the hallways looking for Kokichi. Maki hide the crossbow as well as she could.

They soon found Kokichi, he was talking with Shuichi in the cafe. Maki aimed the crossbow.

"Alright, bye Saihara Chan."

They saw Kokichi wave goodbye to Shuichi as he smiled and waved goodbye. He was alone. They only had so much time. Maki suddenly aimed, and shot the special dipped arrow at Kokichi. Striking his right arm. This shot wouldn't kill him, but it would disable him greatly.

Kokichi suddenly winced and grabbed his arm. He looked around and noticed Maki and Himiko. He walked over to them.

"Well, do you guys hate me so much that you already want to be executed."

"This is what you get Kokichi."

"I think you missed, I'm obliviously still alive you know."

"We weren't trying to kill you dumbass. You should be more concerned about the arrow you were shot with."

Kokichi was confused, and pulled the arrow out of his arm. He studied it. But it looked normal to him. He looked up to question Maki or Himiko. But they had already left.