Part 11

*Kokichi pov*

After what felt like way to long I finally left. I only ate a little bit though. I was constantly asked questions. I was getting very uncomfortable for all these strangers to know more about me than I knew about myself. I was in luck that Saihara noticed this and  gave me the option to leave. I guess he was the Ultimate Detective.

He said that he was going to stay for abit longer. But if I left he would come after me as soon as possible. I decided it would be better to escape from everyone. Besides, I could trust that Saihara would keep his word and come and find me soon.

I get up and try to get back to my dorm as quick as possible. I didn't feel like running into anyone else, I didn't really feel like talking. But, to my dismay. There was someone following me. I guess they wanted to talk to me alone.

"So Kokichi, our plan did work."

I turn around to see a girl with dark brown pony tails.

"You have no clue about what I'm talking about do you?"

I lightly shake my head. Growing nervous as she slowly approaches me.

"Y'know, you're so much better like this. You're actually quiet, which makes you a great target."

She then grabs onto my shoulder and roughly pushes me onto the ground. I landed weird and hurt my ankle. I couldn't help the fact that tears started to well up in the corner of my eyes.

"Wow, you're actually going to cry. At first I thought this was all a joke in order to trick me. But I guess our little plan did work after all."

"I-i, what are you talking about."

"Of course you don't understand, you'll never understand. You don't even know who I am, do you."

I shake my head again, there wasn't anything I could say. I look up and saw the same boy who talked to me before.

"I never thought I'd ever see someone like Kokichi sitting on the ground crying. That's what you get for being so unlikeable."

He then kicks me hard in the face. I brought my hands up to my face to try and protect myself. But I was to slow for his moves. I felt blood began to drip from my nose.

I quickly get up saw how close he was to me. I knew he was going to beat me up. Instinctively I quickly shove him, making him stumble. I then decided to run as fast as I could.

"Hey get back here you little shit!"

I heard him yell and start to run after me. It filled me with fear as I tried to run faster. But my ankle was starting to get to me after my awkward fall earlier. I ended up falling onto the ground, giving him time to catch up to me. I thought that the only thing I could do was rush to my room and wait for Saihara Chan. So I tried to get up and run for abit longer. But someone beat me to it.

"Well, look at this fucking scene. It looks like you're running for your life, well I won't let you escape!"

It was Miu again. Atleast I was pretty sure that was her name. She pushed me back onto the ground as I attempted to stand. As I laid on the floor Miu walked over to me and put her foot on my back. She pushed me into the floor so I couldn't get up; pushing all the air out of my body. Shortly he caught up to me again, I assumed to finish me off.

"You're going to die now Ouma. And it looks like Shuichi isn't here to witness it."

"Says who."