A/N

I'm sorry but, if your looking for the next chapter you won't see it here. You don't have to read this, but it explains my thoughts on this story.

But, stuff has happened recently I suppose. This story became number one on the Danganronpa v3 tag which is cool. It's the second Danganronpa tag that Like Before has been number one on. Besides saiouma. And also recently, it hit 20k reads.

So thanks for all the accomplishments, it really means alot to me just to see how far this story has gotten.

But, about uploading.

Now that the Corona oh na na is a thing, we have online class. Which normally wouldn't be a problem. It would just be like a normal day at school. But since we're not going to back to school until next year. It's really important.

So uploading might be a bit more scarce then normal. I'm really sorry, but the fact that I can get summer school or held back or anything like that, makes me want to put abit more effort into my work.

But I will try to upload in this time of need. I know that it might be awhile until I can upload to this story. So I have some prewritten saiouma fluff stuff that I plan to start publishing soon, so my account just doesn't die off. So you can look forward to that I guess.

But I have big plans for this story. And I don't want to have the cough cough hold me back. Besides after chapter three stuff will get really interesting. So I'm not just going to have this story die. You'll just need some patience.

And one last thing. It took a realization for me to truly see just how long this story will be. With the main deaths, trails, and investigations this story will be alot longer than I first thought. And my chapters will be alot longer so I can shove all of the plot things in it.

But, the big problem is. I only have the first two chapters completely planned out. Like who dies, why they were killed, who killed them, etc. Basically the stuff you would get in a trial reconstruction. But I only have that stuff planned for the first two chapters. Not the other three.

I know who will kill who for those chapters. But I don't know why or how. I haven't really had the time to plan that all out. So my main goal currently is to get that all planned out.  So that when I get to it, I won't finish the first couple of deaths then I don't upload for longer than normal. It should help me write more fluently having the entire story planned out.

And if your wondering about the mastermind trial. That's already mostly planned out. I planned it out before I started writing this. I won't spoil it, but I tried to make it as different as I could. So you can look forward to that ;)

So, yeah, that's basically all I needed to cover. Thanks again for all the love and support for this story. It really means alot to me. And writing this has helped change me alot as a human.

And as a final send off. You can see this image of smol Kokichi that I drew out in like 30 minutes. But then decided to edit for like three hours.

It's not the best, and you can complain about if you like I really don't care

It's not the best, and you can complain about if you like I really don't care. But I personally like it more than the rest of my art. So yeah, be ready for more saiouma content in the future.

-signed, by me