piercings || y.t

terushima x m! reader
n/n= nickname
m/n= male name (or any name of choosing :D)
—fluff—

"m/nnnnnn"
"..."
"m/nnnnn"
"..."
"m/nnn-

terushima was shut down when m/n pulled his ear, the yellowed hair male whined and grabbed his wrist "ouch! that's hurts don't do that.."

m/n sighed and spun his chair around "teru, if you don't want it hurt then stop whining to me about getting a piercing with you. i told you, i won't get one."

he went back to pouting, trying to find different ideas to persuade his lover on getting a piercing with him. suddenly an idea popped up in his head. he ran upstairs and grabbed the biggest blanket they had and ran back down.

m/n looked at his lover with horror in eyes, clearly knowing what he was gonna do. "TERU I SWEAR IF YOU-

anddd he did it. the older had wrapped his lover in a burrito blanket and held him as he wriggled and struggled in the blanket, his muffled voice talking to terushima.

"teru..let me go"

"nope! we're already outside so no going back n/n! let's do this! let's see, which one should suit you?  a tongue piercing like me? or ear? ooo maybe a lip! you would look mighty cute in one"

m/n gave up, relaxing into the blanket burrito and listened to his lover try to find which one would suit him.

he sighed mentally but had a slight smile on his face. he was lucky to have a goofball of a boyfriend like terushima.

—piercing/tattoo place—

"hello, hello! welcome! ah terushima! long time since i saw you man. what's up my guy? came for another piercing?"

the pierced tongue male shook his head and pointed at a pouting m/n, "nope! it's actually for my boyfriend"

the piercer looked at m/n and waved "hello! this seems to be your first time here! what type of piercing would you like?"

m/n looked at terushima and walked over to the piercer and whispered in his ear "please give me a lip piercing, to me it doesn't matter which one it is but I wanna surprise him"

he chuckled and nodded "alrighty! follow me to the back and we'll get started"

terushima looked at his boyfriend and his friend "oi! what's the meaning of this?? tell me what you're gonna get love! or at least tell me what it'll look it.."

m/n stuck his tongue out at him and followed the piercer to the back, leaving terushima a pouting puppy.

—a couple of minutes later—

"anddd done! you might wanna limit on eating hard stuff that could hurt your lip, try eating ice cream if you lip hurts! if there are any problems don't hesitate to call us up!"

m/n nodded and smiled, paying him and going out to terushima. "hey teru! i finished it, how does it look?"

terushima eyes widened when he say him with a lip piercing, "w-wow babe..you look..uh how do i say this....c-cool?"

m/n bursted out laughing and gently kissed his cheek, "i look cool? that's new babe, thought you would call me hot or something"

terushima nodded and held his hand "ah that word! yes. you look h-hot.."

m/n smiled and walked out of the store with him, "it does look nice. maybe next time ill get a tongue piercing as well"

the older male nodded rapidly "y-yes! i mean..yeah. you should, you'd look nice.."

m/n smiled "let's get a couple one next time kay?"

—-

teru is such a panicked gay ajsjsj, anyways! here's what the piercing looked like

(btw! this isn't your/ m/n's lips, the lips are just there for the piercing reference!)