idol, star!

haikyuu captains x male, idol! reader

{ I recently watched some twice and mamamoo, and gave me some some ideas. might have 3-4 chapters, enjoy! <3 } — {btw, ur wheein and the rest are genderbendered}

today the 5 captains decided to hang out, despite the friendly rivalry between each other. minus oikawa and ushiwaka. oikawa actually hates him

but lucky for them, they all have the sam interest in the korean boy group, mamamoo.

and today was the first day of their comeback 'starry night'

the brunette ran into the living room, his hair messed up in different directions and his chest rising up and down.

"DID I MISS ANYTHING???"

kuroo turned around and gave his infamous grin "heyyy oikawa, nah you didn't. they just started"

oikawa let a breath of relief and plopped next to daichi who mad mini stars forming in his eyes. "wow daichi~ didn't know you'd be a die hard fan for them"

the karasuno captain whipped his head around and shook his head violently. "im not! i just admire m/n.."

ah, m/n. all of the captains 5 bias. and let's just say they would let you step on them and they would be happy.

bokuto and kuroo snickered and turned to ushiwaka who was slightly humming the fan chant. "wahhh even ushiwaka knows their fan chant"

the captain nodded, hugging the pillow when m/n appeared on the screen. "of course. if you were a real fan of them, bokuto. you'd know"

kuroo laughed loudly when bokuto slopped down and pouted, staring at the screen sadly and repeating "of course I know.."

daichi sweat dropped a little. but jumped a bit when oikawa let a little squeal "man I'd let m/n crush me with those thicc thighs of his."

all of the captains nodded in agreement. about 2 minutes passed by and the live was over. making oikawa whine a bit.

kuroo was about to change the channel when suddenly m/n's faced showed up.

automatically catching the captains attention again. the cute male bowed down and waved, speaking in japanese.

"hello to all my japanese fans~ thank you for watching our live today! and if you haven't red our recent tweet, us mamamoo is coming to Japan to perform a few of our songs and stay their for a couple days on break~! we hope our fans will be able to catch some tickets! im excited to see you all. much love to you all!"

the t.v went back to some people talking and other fans cheering in the background. they all sat their dumbfounded before taking out there phones and going to the site to get tickets.

"we're getting tickets."

—with m/n—

the group had finished up removing their makeup and changing into there comfortably clothes to go into the van.

hwasa let out a small 'oh' and turned to m/n "oh n/n, aren't you going to Japan a bit earlier than us to see a relative?"

he nodded and slipped on his hoodie "Mhm! uncle ukai~ i gotta get packing today so let's gooo!"

the 3 males chuckled at bit at the youngest enthusiasm as he dragged all of them down the hallway.

he's the cutest.

oh my god he's cute

m/n stood next to ukai as his uncle explained on how his nephew was going to be staying with them for a few day's.

the coach lightly patted his back, making the male bend down. he smiled softly at them and waved "hello! if you don't know im m/n l/n, and im a part of the famous korean group, mamamoo! im happy to be here"

then at that moment daichi stumbled a bit, bumping into asahi. sending the ace in panic "d-daichi-san? are you okay? what's wrong?"

it hit sugawara, this was the male that daichi has as his homescreen, he smiled cheekily and walked towards m/n. "l/n-san~"

the idol looked and waved "ah please, call me m/n!"

"my apologies, m/n-san! how old are you?

"me? im 19, turning 20 soon! though i have quite an age gap with my hyungs.."

suga smirked and saw the panic on daichis once he realized it "our captain sawamura is a fan of you and your group, more over a fan of you"

dammit suga! the captain could only think. his mind going overdrive when the shorter male grabbed his hands and smiled brightly "ah is that so? thank you for supporting us sawamura!"

at that moment, daichi knew. he fucked up.

his face was beat red and stuttering hardcore "h-ha h-ha...of c-course l-l-l/n.."

"please, call me m/n!"

"a-alright right, m-m-m/n"

he was definitely going to tell us fellow captains about this.