my soulmate || t.k

soulmate au! || kuroo x male reader
not proof red!!
—angst—
when your soulmate dies they get to speak to you one last time before fading away

‼️CREDITS : queebyjeebies on tik tok ‼️

it all happened so fast. who knew a simple date could lead up to being by yourself. now, let's go back shall we?

tetsuro kuroo & l/n m/n. the 2 complete opposite ended up being each other's soulmates. and it all started with being on the same volleyball team and seeing each other's written conversations on the arms.

m/n had been in the volleyball club for a bit, being a 2nd year and all. everyone on his team had found their soulmate but him and his captain.

kuroo clapped his hands together with a bright smile "alright! that's all for today, let's clean and up and headdd home!"

everyone let out a small 'yes' and wheeled in the carts, once done they all walked into the changing room.

without noticing the 2 didnt see the long conversations written out on all their whole arm. the team gaped at sight. their captain and [team position] were each other's soul mates.

kenma poked both of them "hey..look at both of your arms"

m/n hummed and looked at his and the captains arms, gasping lightly he locked eyes with kuroo. the excitement and shock swirled in his eyes.

"y-YOU'RE MY SOULMATE"

m/n nodded his head aggressively, not knowing how to react "u-uH yeah.. soulmate you, I LIKE YOU"

yaku let out a loud laugh and slapped his back "congrats you 2! glad to see you 2 finally not being lonely anymore"

the team nodded and smiled at the 2. everyone finished up and left the gym. they purposely left the 2 alone to talk to each other.

m/n was still in shock that the captain he's been with for a couple of years now was his soulmate.

the 2 walked in a comforting silence. but was halted before kuroo taking the h/c hands and bowing down "p-please let me take you on a date!"

the 2 stood there as both were in a state of shock and flusters, m/n once again rapidly shook his head in agreement "h-hm! i will, kuroo.. i love you"

the bed head calmed down a bit and smiled "i love you too. thought you have some interesting stories written in your arm"

m/n snorted and lightly elbowed the captain as they continued to walk together "you're one to talk, kenma putting peanut butter in his head thinking it was hair dye?"

he snorted at the memory and nodded "yeah! it's as interesting as it seems"

the team watched as the 2 wholesomely talked to each other and traded each other blushes, they were happy for them. the 2 lost ducklings who finally found each other.

next thing he knew, it was already saturday morning for m/n. and he had a date with kuroo. that whole week the 2 spent on call with each other for hours talking.

if it wasn't obvious the 2 liked- no loved each other a lot. it wasn't official yet, but kuroo was going to ask on their date night today.