class 1-Z || k.b & s.t

bakugo x former m! villain x todoroki

class 1-Z, the class where former highschooler villains were given another chance into the hero course.

obviously all the kids in the class still didn't like  hero's and having to be near them 24/7. but they were some what obedient.

except for the strongest villain there, m/n l/n. who's parents were villains, basically raised to hate hero's. but when his parents had gotten killed by a pro hero, he had been running around coming crimes for almost his whole life.

he was cold hearted and rarely only showed his soft heart to some of the kids in the class he befriended.

but who knew today he'd meet a lot more people he somewhat befriend.

—lunch—

m/n and his small group of 4 friends sat in the way corner with the other 1-Z students, half talking and others mopping and wishing to be out of this hell.

feeling the same way as the others he turned to his 4 wild friends with a huge smirk.

one of his friends, illo noticed this "what are you up to now, m/n?"

ILLO // WHITE HAIRED MALE // 17

QUIRK: voodoo doll
this quirk allows him to take someone's soul for a period of time and make a small replica of them and control them. so far his longest time has been an hour. since he trained a lot with his now dead father when he was younger.

m/n chuckled and leaned back into his chair "you know me so well illo , and ill tell ya what im thinking!"

haei grinned sharply and clapped her hands excitedly "ooooh won't you tell us m/n! c'mon! tell us! i need some action!"

HAEI // PINK CURLY HAIR // 16

QUIRK: cheshire cat
allows the user to make its opponents worst fear appear as an illusion and mind control then based on how badly it affects them, so far her longest time was about 45 minutes to the max.

lilo rolled his eyes and aggressively bit into his apple "it's probably something to do with the buddy buddy kids i bet"

LILO // DARK NAVEY BLUE HAIR// 17

QUIRK: lightning strike
it allows the user to make any piece of metal or iron around him and turn it into a lighting bolt, basically using it to pierce its opponent or use it has a hoverboard. his longest rampage has been an hour and a half, he has experience fighting pros and critically injuring hero's.

the male snapped his fingers and winked at his older friend "bingo! aren't ya a smart one, lilo?"

ai rolled her eyes and let out a light laugh "him? smart? the only smart thing bout him is how he strategizes his stuff"

AI // BLACK HAIR// 16

QUIRK: black widow
can make black widows appear anywhere in the human and animal body, all she has to do get a small or large sample of blood from you from her nail, she has put some people in the hospital from this, but if they don't get medical attention in the next 20 minutes they'll die, but she is able to control it.