i'm here || t.g

goshiki x brother! male reader

requested by: @LilToxicBunny

some cute sibling interactions ✨

enjoy! ♡

"now we have tsutomu goshiki!"

the people in the crowd clapped as the boy walked onto the stage. taking the piece of paper that was given during graduation.

he bowed down to his principal as he stood proudly, he looked through the crowd in hopes to see his parents. to his demise, he saw no one.

he had only saw a few of his friends from classes and clubs.

his smile drooped down a bit as he realized that no one had came to see him for his graduation. he teared up a bit as he walked off the stage and back to his seat.

he had an older brother, m/n. but he was at his own graduation so he didn't expect much for the elder to come and seen him.

once he sat down, one of his close friends patted his shoulder, his eyes filled with concern "goshiki? are you okay man?"

he tried to held in the tears, wiping them harshly and lightly slapping his face "m-mhm, i am. just a bit sad"

his friend realized that none of his family members came to cheer him on. he sadly patted his friends back and smiled "don't worry. im sure they're just late. who knows? m/n might clutch through"

the boy nodded and continued to sit there as the other students names were called out. he really did wish that his parents were only late. but he knew. he knew they weren't going to come.

time flew by and before he knew it, they were on the last student. as the principal was calling out the last persons name. a tall figure with a hat and robe on barged into the ceremony.

"did i miss anything??"

the principal glared lightly at the college student and shook his head "no, but you're being rude. please sit down"

the h/c let out a sight of relief and sat near one of the empty spots that were closets to the students. goshiki was baffled. his own brother who he never though would show up was not sitting across from him smiling.

he locked eyes with the eldest, m/n gave him a bright grin and a thumbs up "congratulations on graduating shiki. im proud of you"

tears started to well up again in his eyes. he roughly rubbed them away and gave him a wide smile back "mhm! thank you for coming aniki"

the principal finished up and now the parents were allowed to take pictures with their kids and head home.

m/n ruffled goshiki's hair and placed his cap on him "sorry i was late. mom and dad texted me they weren't gonna be able to make it so i had to leave my graduation early"

the younger one felt a bit bad, m/n noticed this and patted his head once more "don't worry. that old lady was boring. anyways, up for him special McDonald's?"

goshiki nodded as the 2 walked to m/n's car and on the way to McDonald's. goshiki smiled at his older brother and fiddled with his hands.

"Thank you for being there"

"I'm always here shiki. Don't worry"