jealous drunk || k.b

me realizing i haven't wrote any one shots about beefy boy: 👁👄👁

not proof red :,(

bokuto x m! reader
—slight lime & fluff—
[JUST KNOW, they are adults in this one, so they're legal to drink, thank you <3 ]

m/n usually wasn't surprised by the way bokuto acted, i mean. after being with him 24/7 he could basically read him like a book.

but today, was the first time bokuto surprised him.

kenma and m/n went out to get some new games that came out, since the 2 were little gaming nerd. leaving kuroo and bokuto by themselves in m/n's house.

it barely wasn't even an hour, but when they came back the 2 had gotten into m/n's alcohol and were piss drunk in his living him.

"bo, kuroo, we're ho-

"m/NNnnn"

there sat a drunk kuroo and bokuto drinking some whiskey, both giggling and basically a mess "w-welcome hIc back.."

kenma sighed in disappointment, at this point he wasn't surprised kuroo managed to find the alcohol "kuroo, you idiot. why would you drink his alcohol?"

the bed haired male snapped his neck towards the door and stumbled to the pudding head "k-kEnmaaaa...there you are! why's their 4 if you..oH well! more smooch's f-for me.."

disgust was plastered onto his face as he attempted to push his lover away from his as he tried to plant kisses on him "ew, you smell like whiskey. go drink some water idiot"

kuroo pouted and sat in the floor arms crossed "n-nO! I won't get up from this floor until you give me a k-kith..."

m/n snorted a bit as he pronounced 'kiss' as 'kith' "man kuroo, you've been in tik tok too much"

the owl captain frowned on how he was giving more attention to a man he wasn't even dating and tackle his lover, as the game of bags were still in contact with his hand.

"m/nnnnn~ pay attention to me! not bum kuroo over dere..."

kuroo gasped at bokuto and playfully punched him "b-bUm? who ya callin bUm!...i-idiot!"

the 2 began to bicker, throwing insults at each other for almost about 3 minutes. before 4 minutes could strike m/n's patience had already ended and pinched the bridge of bokutos nose.

"oi! get your thick self off me and go bicker with kuroo in the kitchen or something. me and kenma are trying to play some animal crossing!"

just when the duo hair was going to object, m/n gathered the strength to push his lover into kuroo and made a run for it with kenma "let's go kenma! to my room for [favorite animal crossing villager!"

kenma sped walked with him as his eyes were connected with the unopened switch "for lolly.."

[okay but ngl i'd either see kenma liking ketchup or lolly ]

sitting there baffled, the 2 captains looked at each other with a look "did they just ditch us for some virtual characters?"