idol, star! (2)

haikyuu captains x male! idol! reader

not proof red!
important note!! please read

after meeting his idol, m/n. the team continued to practice like usually, minus daichi. who messed up a couple of times since m/n was there.

night had embraced the sky and they were all cleaning up. daichi watched as the idol and coach ukai walked out.

sighing he ruffled his hair and quickly finished up and packing up. "good job today everyone! get some good rest and some dinner when going home"

suga nudged the male and winked at him "you too, daichi-san. you sure messed up a lot today"

daichi's face turned a bit red and grumbled a small goodbye. as he was walking back to his house he began to text his captain group chat. seeing that they had already began talking.

oikawa: and today iwa-chan hit me with a volleyball!

kuroo: doesn't that happened everyday?

oikawa: that's not the point! the point is he messed up my hair!

bokuto: oh look! daichi's typing! HI DAICHI

ushiwaka: it's like i can hear him screaming.

bokuto: ill take that as a complement :D

daichi: m/n came to my practice today.

oikawa and 3 others are typing...

oikawa: heh daichi..i know their comeback was that great but don't joke like that

kuroo: yeah sawamura. you might be a bit tired, get some sleep kay?

bokuto: no way! if that's true send us a pic of ur hands! remember m/n had glitter all over him yesterday on the t.v

ushiwaka: your jokes aren't funny sawamura. need some help? i have a joke book, if you want I can lend it to you.

daichi: im not joking! ill even show you my hand!

daichi: [picture sent]

bokuto: UWAH IT REALLY IS GLITTERY, THAT MEANS HE WAS THERE CAUSE YOU HIGH FIVED HIM

oikawa: don't be so naive bokuto! he could be lying to just prank us! we can only find if it's true by skipping practice and seeing daichi!

kuroo: i agree! ill go too, so you better expect to see me sawamura!

ushiwaka: i as well want to see if you are joking or not. because I do have to say that joke book was helpful

daichi: god..kuroo you're all the way in Tokyo!

kuroo: no problem! i can take the train, if this is true i need to meet my love m/n~

oikawa: don't get cocky! you would scare him away with your scary smirking

bokuto: be ready daichi-san!!!

the karasuno captain sighed, how was he going to explain to ukai about 4 different captains randomly coming to karasuno just to see his nephew..

you bet the 4 captains came way earlier than expected, by the time daichi was walking to the gym, he saw the 4 captains standing there in front of the gym.

feeling a migraine starting to grow, he rushed over to them and dragged them away from his teammates.

as he looked at all of them he hissed through his teeth "i know you guys are a bunch of idiots, but i expected to not ACTUALLY do it.."