Bio

Name: Y/N - The Psychic Advent

Age - 17

Relatives - Nova Tsukuyomi (Blood Brother), Copen (Adoptive Brother), Mytl (Adoptive Sister)

Summary: After the events of Sumeragi and Asimov, you have used most of your time in helping Gunvolt while also mastering the Septima your late brother entrusted to you. Learning to use Psychokinesis to further lengths, while also taking notes from video game characters of different franchises, which has caused you to develop a habit of saying lines of certain characters. During the months after Sumeragi's defeat, you and Gunvolt had been going around doing odd jobs once more until you and he rescued a young adept, a former QUILL operator named Xiao Wu.

Now working with him, Gunvolt and Xiao Wu live with Quinn while you live in a house close to hers. While in your free time you try to come up with ways of trying to connect with Copen as you still have no idea what is going on with your sister. But besides Copen, you have also been developing a relationship with someone. But something about her is making you worry, especially with her fortunes.

Septima - Psychokinesis

- It allows you to control objects with your mind, using your thoughts to create energy allowing you to do many things with it. Such as Tactile Telekinesis, Creating objects out of matter, flight, and teleportation. 

- Unlike the Eternal Squall Septima, you are not concealing it within a glaive.

- Due to being able to create any object out of matter, you don't carry any weapons on you as you had previously done, you had given your remaining weapons to Xiao Wu for protection just in case he and Quinn were in danger.

Skills

Duranpulse - Creating a sword out of matter and energy you stab it into the ground release a massive shock wave that slammed into anyone around you.

Star Phantasm - Creating large balls of energy and causing them to rain down onto the area. By slamming your hand onto the ground the blasts will come down even quicker.

Psycho Bomber - Surrounding your target with bombs created from the matter around your target and causing them to detonate. The bombs will home in and lock on to their target.

Autonomous Crumblier - Destroying every object around that is not human or Adept and turning it into energy before releasing it in one explosion of energy.

Nova Mode - Using the full extent of your Septima to its max, your hair becomes the same color as Nova. In this state, you can lift buildings with ease without any problems. Release energy orbs the size of trucks. This form can only be used for up to eight minutes before you have to recharge.