Two - Trinity 2-2

You couldn't believe it and for a moment you wanted to explode in rage. But remember the last time you let your powers went off the deep end. It took Gunvolt and the power of Anthem to calm you down. Letting go of Copen you knew you had to get into the Seraph fast to find Mytyl. No way in hell were you going to let your sister be used for anything.

Not caring right now you blasted off into the sky a sonic boom being heard in the process as you stopped in the air. But you were blasted in the back by a laser. Turning around you saw the drone from before. This enraged you with your eyes turning blinding (F/C) before releasing a large wave of energy. The drone was sent flying back but you flew at it before grabbing it by the sides and started to compact the mech. You squeezed and watched the drone get smaller and smaller until it became the size of a pebble.

Y/N: Piece of shit.

You looked towards the Seraph before releasing energy around you before flying at it triggering another sonic boom in the process. You hoped this would work as you only practiced about three times with Gunvolt. You widened your eyes and felt your body turn completely into energy. Before you knew it you had gone right through the Seraph, phasing into it but you soon became solid once more smacked right into a wall. Sliding to the floor you groaned out in pain before hopping to your feet.

You were now in the Seraph but you had no idea as to where you were right now. Trying to pinpoint Gunvolt you sensed his presence and tried to phase through the walls once more. Only for a door to slide open in front of you. Seeing it you shrugged and dashed out to find your friend and sister. Running through the place and phasing through everything was when you hard the sound of electricity. Diving through a wall you spotted the blond-haired Adept, but you noticed someone laying on the floor close to him. Your eyes widened in disbelief at the sight of them.

Gunvolt turned to see you staring and was confused at first. Asking as to what was wrong as you slowly made your way towards them. Walking past the Azure Striker you knelt at the unconscious form.

 Walking past the Azure Striker you knelt at the unconscious form

Y/N's Thoughts: . . . . It is you . . . . Little sister.

You carefully picked her up making sure to be careful with her. You couldn't believe your eyes, Mytyl your little sister was there in your arms. But this also angered you that someone would dare to take her when she was already so weak. You knew you had to get her to Copen knowing what he would do to get to her. 

Gunvolt: (Y/N), by chance . . . . Is this girl your sister?

Y/N: Yeah . . . . But why did they take her? She's already been bedridden . . . Unless--

Xiao: Hey I hate to interrupt this whole reunion, but you guys have to deal with the Seraph.

Gunvolt: Right, (Y/N) take her and get out of here, Joule and I will stop the Seraph.

You nodded and thanked Gunvolt. You concentrated your energy before you and Mytyl phased through the floor. Falling through the sky with your sister you stopped and stayed afloat. Watching the Seraph for a moment before taking off to the ground. That's when saw Gunvolt burst out of the Seraph before summoning a large electric field around it. But you realized it was only slowing the descent of the Seraph.