Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Geneveve's POV

I woke up and stretched, but I felt an arm around my waist. I turned around and saw James asleep, he looked like a little baby. I laid back down and snuggled into his warm chest, then I looked at his face as started tracing his face and memorizing it, as if I would never see him again. As I got to his lips, his eyes opened and looked into mine. "Good evening, sir," I said in a cheery voice. I was about to get up but he pulled me back down and buried his head in my neck. I laughed and playfully smacked his arm. "I need to go make dinner, James," He shook his head.

"Why not let me take you out to eat?"

"No" I said sternly. He raised an eyebrow,

"Why not?" He asked

"Because, I don't like people paying for me. If I can't pay for myself, then I won't go out," I said and turned away from him.

"I didn't want to have to do this....." Before I could ask what, he started to tickle me. I kicked my feet and started to scream.

"Please...n-no...s-s-stop!" I screamed.

"Will you go out to dinner with me?" he asked with a devilish smirk. I wanted him to stop but I wasn't letting myself give into him.

"NO! NEVER!" I screamed, but he only tickled me harder. I had an idea. I pushed away from him and fell on the floor, and clutched my arm. I fake cried, and acted like I was hurt. He jumped off the couch and helped me up.

"Are you alright, I didn't mean--" but I jumped on him and we both fell to the floor with a bang. I jumped up and darted towards my room and locked the door before he could tickle me again. I heard his loud footsteps coming closer to my room, I silently laughed and my heart started to beat quicker.

"Geneveve, I will break down this door if you don't open up," he said. I looked at my window and walked over to it, unlocked it. "Then do it!" I replied and hopped out the window. Thank goodness it wasn't a two story house and only a one story. I ran towards the sidewalk and looked at the window I came through. James was coming through it and running towards me, I tried to run to the front porch but James grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. I laughed, once he put me down he turned me around and leaned beside my ear and whispered. "You didn't really think you could get away from me did you?"

"I thought I could, how did you get to me so fast?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe my adrenaline kicked in when I didn't see you," he said plainly. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside the house. When the door was shut, he brought me into the living room and sat me on the couch and got on top of me so I couldn't escape again. "Now get ready for the worst tickling in your life if you don't go out with me....." he said. I bit my lip and thought about it. I hated both options but I chose to surrender.

"Fine" I whispered. But he smiled and leaned in closer.

"What babe? I didn't hear you," he said. I sighed and spoke louder

"Fine, I will go out with you," I replied. He smiled then spun me around in circles until I was dizzy. When he set me down, I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He then grabbed my hand and we headed out the door, to his black motorcycle. I stopped before it and looked over it, it was beautiful.

"Well come on, slow poke" he teased. I got behind him on the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his torso. Then we headed off down the street, I asked him where he is taking me but he didn't answer. So I closed my eyes and laid my head on his back, I felt so free and something I haven't felt in a long time, I felt like I belonged. It felt like forever before we reached a small diner, James parked the bike in an empty spot and we went inside, and sat down at an empty booth in the back.

"You've never been here have you?" he asked kind of shyly. I shook my head and reminded him. "I told you, I don't go out unless I can pay for myself," I started playing with my thumbs, embarrassed that he had felt like he needed to pay for me because I couldn't afford my own food. He reached over the table and held my hands in his own, I felt tingles spreading throughout my body just by him touching me.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed Geneveve, I like paying for my girl," he said, then winked at me. I blushed then looked away from him, he started laughing. "You don't need to look away from me when you blush, your blush is beautiful," and I looked into his eyes, they held so many emotions. I looked down at his lips and wanted so bad for them to touch mine again. But then a waitress came over and smiled, "Hello, what can I get you guys today?" She looked at James and bit her lip.

"I would like a cheeseburger with fries and a coke please, what would you like babe?" he looked at me. I smiled and looked at her, "I would like the same please," she scribbled down our order and stomped to the kitchen. I chuckled and looked at James who was already looking at me, I looked back at him and we were just sitting there staring into each others eyes. Until we heard the bell ring at the front door and boys talking with each other. I turned and looked at them, realizing that they are on the football team at our school. I rolled my eyes as one of them saw me and lead the group to the booth behind ours. James gave me pleading eyes and asked me to come sit with him, but I shook my head no and told him that I am not interested in them.

"Excuse me," I heard a voice from behind me, I sighed and turned around, facing the boys. "You look familiar, have we met?" the boy asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "We go to the same school but your too busy fucking whores to notice a nice girl like me. Now if you don't mind, I want to have dinner with my boyfriend, please leave me alone," I turned around and looked at James, he had an enormous smile on his face, he stood up and sat beside me, then wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled closer to his chest just as our waitress brought our food to us. "Thank you," I said, but she rolled her eyes and walked away. Then James and I dug into our food, and ate in silence.

James POV:

When we finished our meal, I paid and we left. I drove us to her house and just as I was about to leave, she invited me inside for a few. I smiled and walked inside with her, and sat on the couch. She turned on 'Impractical Jokers' and snuggled up to me, I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her close, inhaling her beautiful scent. I felt complete and my wolf was satisfied to finally have our mate in our arms. I waited so long for her, and now that I finally have her, I am not letting her go.

About an hour later, I felt her breaths slowing down, meaning she was falling asleep. I hated to leave her but I had Alpha business to take care of, so I picked her up and sat her down on her bed. I took a moment to look at her, she looked like an angel, I wanted to be with her forever. Maybe one day I could tell her the truth about me and my kind, but I don't know how she would react to it. Would she stay? Would she leave? I erased all of my thoughts and left her house.