Chapter 7

Xander's POV

She cut two slices and set them onto the plates as I got out drinks. We both sat down and I couldn't wait, so I dug right in. I moaned at the delicious taste in my mouth, I looked at her and she smirked. "This is amazing, where did you learn to cook?" I asked her. She shrugged, "When you live alone, you learn how to make a whole bunch of things," she said simply. I gave her a soft smile and we both continued to eat our parmesan.

When we finished, I grabbed the plates and started washing the dishes as she wiped down the counters and the table. I took a handful of water and threw it at her, she squealed and turned around, looking at me with an evil glare. She shrugged and walked over to me, cornering me between herself and the counter. "Do you think it was smart throwing water at me?" she asked innocently. I focused on taking deep breaths and shook my head. She moved a little closer to me until our bodies were touching together, I could feel her chest pushing hard against mine, and I am pretty sure she could feel my friend downstairs. He was getting fairly excited.

She smirked and turned around, she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her stomach, then she began to grind against me. I tried to resist her temptation but I couldn't help it, I felt my friend growing harder and harder by the second. She turned back around and looked into my eyes with a devilish smile. "I always get revenge," she said. Then she looked down and laughed, I followed her stare and smiled. I grabbed her arms and pulled her against my body, making her feel my arousal. "If you wanted to make me feel this way, why don't we take it to the bedroom?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and leaned in, I thought she was going to kiss me, but she leaned closer to my ear. "A tempting offer, but I think I'll pass," she said seductively, then turned around and started to walk away.

But I wasn't letting her go that easily, I grabbed her arms again and turned her around, crashing my lips with hers. She hesitated at first, then she kissed me back. I licked her lips asking for entrance, but she denied. I bit her lip, causing her to gasp, and I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She wrapped her hands in my hair, tugging on it a little, causing me to moan in her mouth. I carried her down the hall and to the bedroom, without breaking our kiss. She pulled away and started to kiss down my jaw, to my neck. My wolf continued to jump around, begging me to mark her. But I blocked him out, and laid her down softly on the bed.

I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor, then I started to undress her. When I took off the last piece of her lingerie, I looked down at her beautiful body. She sat up and started to unbuckle my pants, I helped her and pushed her back onto the bed. I climbed up to her and smashed my lips onto hers again, she took one of her hands from my hair and grabbed my manhood. I groaned and gripped her hand, "Princess, you shouldn't do that," I said in a warning tone. She took her hand away, and I pushed them above her head. "Don't move your hands from here," I said, she bit her lip and nodded. I let go of her hands and started to trail my lips down her body, I started at her neck and sucked on her sweet spot, causing her to moan. Then I went down a little further to her left breast, sucking on it and playing with the right one. She bit her lip, trying not to moan, but I sucked a little harder, causing her to moan. I went down further, until I reached her area, I spread her legs open and pushed two fingers inside her. She bit her lips and grabbed the pillow, moaning out loud.

I pulled out of her and trailed kisses down her inner thigh, she looked down at me and tried to control her breathing. I moved up to her lips and crashed mine onto hers, I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and explored her. She moved her arms around my neck and gripped my shoulders. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I couldn't, not yet. I moved to the right side of her and laid down on the bed, "Go to sleep Genevieve," She nodded and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep. I looked at her features and kissed her forehead, "I love you Genevieve, with all of my heart," I whispered to her, and then went off into sleep.

Genevieve's POV

I knew he was asleep as soon as I heard his soft snores. I rolled out of bed and grabbed some new clean clothes, then grabbing the duffel bag and heading out the door. I stopped in the kitchen and took a few snacks, then mind linked James and told him I was ready to leave. I grabbed Xander's car keys and headed outside towards James car, and hopped inside, then started it up. I mind linked James to send me the address of his house so I could go, he told me what it was and I plugged it into the car, then followed what the voice was telling me to do.

I drove down the dirt road for thirty minutes and turned right. I smiled and felt like I was finally going home to my mate, I wanted nobody else other than James. I continued driving for what felt like hours, then I started to see the outline of a house. I pushed down on the gas pedal and drove faster to the house, I mind linked James and told him that I see the house and to get outside. I drove for the next five minutes down the road to James house, I parked the car and got out. I saw the door open and James stepped out, I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. I held me close and started leaving kisses all over my face, "I missed you so much James, I can't go back. I love you, I will never love him," I said. James smiled and carried me inside, "James please take me to our room, I only want to be with you right now," I begged. He nodded and carried me to our room. He walked over to the bed and sat me down gently, then laid down beside me, holding me in his arms.

"I love you too Genevieve, I could never live without you. These past few days have been rough without you," he said. I nodded and pulled him closer to me, "James, I did something terrible. But I had to do it so that I could come back to you," I pleaded, he sat up and gave me a confused look, "What did you have to do Genevieve?" he asked in a worried tone. I took a deep breath, "He played with my body," I said in a hurt tone. I expected him to shout or to go away, but he wrapped his arms around my small body and pulled me into his chest. "It's okay baby, you're here now. You don't need to think about that, you had to do what was needed. I am not mad at you," he said. I looked up at him with a confused look, "What?" I whispered. He shook his head. "Genevieve, you could have enjoyed it and stayed with him. Or you could have not told me that you and him did those kinds of things, but you did and you came back to me," He said and smiled at me. I smiled and cried some more, "I love you James, more than you will ever know," I whispered to him. He took a deep breath and sighed, "I love you too Genevieve. With all of my heart," I laid down in his arms and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off into sleep.

James' POV

I held her close to my body as she slept, I am surprised that I was able to control my wolf. When she told me about what happened, I wanted to kill Xander. But I can wonder why he would do that, because he lost his mate. But I never thought he would want to be so intimate with her, but then I got to thinking. If she hated it, then I would have felt pain when she was with him. I untangled myself from her and walked over to my window, pacing back and forth, then an idea popped inside my head. Maybe she is his second mate!

I looked back at her and sighed, if she really loved him, then why did she come back to me? That's because she didn't love him, she loved me. I smiled and walked back over to the bed, pulling her into my chest. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, "He is my second mate, James," she whispered. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"If you love him, then you can go to him. I just want you to be happy," I said. She shook her head and held me closer to her. "I don't love him, I love you. I choose you James....." She paused for a moment then looked up at me and smiled. "I Genevieve Grey, reject Alpha Xander Philips," She said. I smiled with relief and kissed her lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I pulled her close and laid her down on the bed, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up until I pulled it off. I undressed her, and rested over her fragile body.

"Please James," she breathed out. I pushed my lips onto hers and spread her legs, she tilted her head up and gave me access to her neck. I took one hand and guided my tip to her entrance, then I pushed myself inside her. She gasped and bit her lip, I pushed slow at first, teasing her. Then she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer to her, I pushed her hands above her head and thrusted harder and faster into her. "James," she moaned out, that only made me push harder, hitting her g-spot just right. I cummed inside her as she cummed all over my area, I pulled out of her and laid down beside her. "I love you Genevieve," I whispered to her. "I love you too James," she said breathlessly, then we fell asleep in each other's arms.