Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Geneveve's POV:

When I woke up, I felt alone. I opened my eyes and looked around but there was no sign of James anywhere. I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom, when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I fell to the floor and held my hands over my chest, crying out for James. The pain continued to grow as time passed, it felt like forever until I heard the front door open and slam shut. "GENEVEVE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" James screamed. I cried out his name and tried to stand up but I just fell down. I heard his footsteps running towards my room, then he opened the door and rushed over to my side. He picked me up and held me in his arms, rocking me side to side. The pain started to quickly go away, when it was gone, I sat up and looked in his eyes. "What is happening to me?" I whispered. He bit his lip and looked down, I don't know why, but my heart begged me to touch him, I reached my hand out and caressed his cheek. He leaned into my touch and I pulled him close to my face. Then I closed the space between us and kissed him, I felt a fire burning inside me, and tingles running all through my body.

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on him, making me straddle him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gently pulled on his hair, making him moan in my mouth. I smiled as he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied him, but then I heard a growl. I was about to pull away but he squeezed my hips, making me gasp. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and started to explore. I wanted him so bad right now, I pulled my hands away and gently tugged his shirt up, but he stopped me and pulled away. "We can't, I won't force you," I smiled and kissed him again. "I want this, I want you James," I pulled him to me again and kissed his lips with so much need. He seemed hesitant at first, but then he kissed me back with so much passion.

I tugged on his shirt and pulled it up until the shirt was on the floor. I started to unzip his jeans until he flipped me over and tugged off my pajama pants, then before we knew it, we were both in our birthday suits and making love to each other. I have never in my life wanted someone so much. We laid together with smiles on our faces, and talking about random stuff. Just to tease him, I got out of bed and was about to walk to the bathroom. But before I could take a step, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back down on the bed. "Where do you think you are going?" he said in a sexy voice. "I was going to get a shower, but if you can't stay away from me, then you are glad to join," I joked, but he got up and started walking towards the bathroom. I stood up, and skipped to the bathroom with him. He laughed at my childish behavior, then he started the shower. I stepped inside behind him and stood in the steaming hot water, letting it hit my skin.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders, I bit my lip and rested the back of my head on his shoulder. He started trailing kisses from my shoulder to the base of my neck, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. I kissed his lips and tugged on his hair a little bit, causing him to moan in my mouth. He grabbed my legs and pushed me up against the showers wall, I wrapped my legs around his torso and opened my mouth a little bit, giving him entrance. Which he gladly took, and pushed harder against me, I wanted him so badly right now. He buried his head in my neck and began to lick and suck on my neck. Before I knew it, he bit into my neck I gasped and clung to him.

I moaned aloud and leaned my head forward, resting it upon his broad chest, then he came back and started kissing my lips again. I didn't think it was possible but I wanted him even more, I placed his manhood right at my entrance and he pushed himself inside of me. I was a moaning wreck, with each thrust, he pushed harder and faster. I kissed from his chin down to his neck. He pushed me harder against the wall and we cummed at the same time, he put me down on my feet and pulled me to his chest. "You are mine, and only mine Geneveve," I nodded and kissed his soft lips. "Only yours," I said. He smiled and we just stood there, holding each other.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, then wrapped a towel around my body. I felt James strong arms wrap around my small body, I turned around and fell into his chest. For some reason I was really tired, he seemed to understand because he picked me up bridal style and carried me back into the bedroom and then laid me softly on my bed. He laid beside me and held me into his warm and comforting chest. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.

James POV

When she fell into a deep sleep, I couldn't help but look at her. She was so beautiful and looked like an innocent child. I smiled and kissed her forehead, then got up and put my clothes back on. As soon as I had my things, I left her house and went to my pack house. As soon as I entered the house, my mother called me by my full name so I knew I was in trouble. I went to her and my father's office, and took a seat. "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US?!" my mother screamed. "I was going to tell you mom, but...... I do need to tell you that I marked and mated with her. I just need to tell her about us..." She looked more calm than she just was. She took a deep breath and tilted her head to the side. "James, you need to tell her soon. As soon as you turn nineteen, you have to take position of alpha and if you don't have a luna, then you will have to give the position away. And you need to talk to Olivia about this," my mother said. I took a deep breath. "Mom, I have one month until I am to turn nineteen. I will deal with Olivia when she gets back from her trip. And I will tell Geneveve soon," my parents looked between each other and nodded. "We will start your alpha training this weekend, that is all, you are free to leave," my father said. I nodded and left their office.

I walked to my room and found Max, my beta, and his mate Chloe. "James, is it true man. You found your mate?" He asked, I smiled and nodded. "Wow, that's great man. Who is she?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked toward my bedroom, I grabbed a bunch of clothes and stuffed them into my duffel bag. Grabbing a few more necessities then heading downstairs, as I reached the bottom step, I thought about this morning. Holding her in my arms, us kissing passionately, making love to each other- wait, WE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION! I grabbed my bags and raced to my motorcycle, then drove off like a crazy mother driving her kids to school. I knew that I was in deep trouble, she may get pregnant and we aren't even married, or out of high school.

When I got out of the car, I ran to her door and pounded on it. She opened it with fear in her eyes, but then she relaxed when she saw that it was only me. I wrapped her in my arms and held her close to my body, "Geneveve....." I whispered. She pulled back and looked at me with confusion. "What's wrong James?" she asked. I pulled her inside and sat her on the couch, "Geneveve, we..... we didn't......" I tried to say but I couldn't get it out. A part of me felt that she would hate me forever, that she would want to leave us. I had to tell her the truth, "What's wrong James?" she asked. "Geneveve, we didn't use protection," I said. I looked up at her face and all she had was a smile. I thought she may be happy that she might be pregnant, "James, I am on birth control. So I will be fine," She said. I took a deep breath and rested my head in my hands, "I didn't mean to make you worry, I am sorry," she said.

"It's fine. I am kind of relieved," I said. But I was a little upset, I really wanted a child. I know she might not be but even if she was pregnant, I would be there for her one hundred percent. She raised an eyebrow, "Were you hoping that I would get pregnant?" she asked softly. I nodded, and kept my head down. She chuckled, "There is always a chance James. I am not saying I like the idea of being pregnant in high school, but if we do get pregnant, then I am keeping the baby," she said sweetly. I smiled at her and held her close to my chest, inhaling her deep scent. "I love you Geneveve," I whispered in her ear. She hugged me tighter and snuggled closer into my chest, "I love you too, James" I inhaled deeply and kissed her forehead. A few minutes later, Geneveve stood up, and walked into the kitchen. Then coming back with two sodas and popcorn, I sat up as she sat the things onto the little coffee table, then laid down in between my arms. She grabbed the remote and turned on the kissing booth, I laughed and pulled her closer to me.