Izuku Midoriya x reader

"midoriya?"

mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter...

"midoriya-kun."

"the possibilities of this are endless. on one hand, she could reject me, ignore me forever no matter how much i try to approach her, she could slap me in front of everyone, or, worse, she could say she likes kacchan instead of me-"

"deku!"

izuku snapped out of his thoughts, and turned around to look at you. you huffed out your cheeks. "finally! what's wrong?" you asked, and izuku stared at you blankly for a moment, then turned around, not answering you.

he's not answering me!

"deku-chan! what on earth is wrong with you?!" you asked, hitting the top of his head with a textbook. izuku turned back around to look at you. "w-well, i..uh.." he stuttered, not looking you in the eye anymore. you've never been this confused. and he's never been this nervous around you. "t-there's this one girl i want to confess to, and, well, uh..i'm scared to." he sheepishly said, his face growing redder and redder. you paused. "it's uraraka-chan, isn't it?" you said, quieter this time. izuku was taken back. "n-no, it-"

"just tell her you like her." you suddenly said, standing up and getting your things. "if she doesn't return your feelings, it's not the end of the world." you smiled, heading towards the door. izuku started to panic.

she's leaving! what should i do? what should i do? what should i-

"and plus," you added, opening the door. "if she rejects, you'll always have me." you finished.

"but i don't like uraraka-san! i love you, y/n-chan!" izuku yelled.

A/n: OK. I know this chapter is short but it is to make up for lost time. Don't be complaining you get content :/