~Punishment~

Kageyama had always been aware of you getting into trouble, but this was definitely crossing the line. You were in need of some... punishment.

Getting into fights was one thing, but shoplifting and assaulting a police officer? You just keep getting yourself into more and more trouble every single day. There you were, sitting in an office with a bunch of police officers.

"What would a cute little boy like you be doing shoplifting? Your mummy didn't buy the candy you wanted so you decide to steal?" an officer teased.

"Go shove it in your ass," you growled, narrowing your eyes at him. You ended up getting a slap from the man.

"Hey, take it easy. He's just a kid!" another cop intervened. The angry cop let out a huff and left the room. The other one tapped your shoulder.

"You alright? Sorry about him. He's been very on edge lately."

You nodded and turned away from him.

After a while, the cops left, leaving you alone. After an hour, a cop entered the room.

"Oi, your brother's here to pick you up," he said, grabbing you by the arm and dragging you to the reception where Kageyama was waiting, a scowl on his face. "You take care of him," the officer growled, pushing you towards him.

Kageyama grabbed you by the wrist.

"We'll deal with this at my place," he whispered lowly. He dragged you all the way back, ignoring the concerned faces of all the pedestrians he had passed. Once the two of you arrived, you were immediately dragged into the bedroom where Kageyama had locked the door.

"What were you thinking? Shoplifting? Are you fuckin' crazy?!" Kageyama shouted, grabbing you by the collar. You let out a groan and pushed him away.

"Relax! It's not like I killed someone!" you exclaimed, glaring at him. You and Kageyama continued to scream at each other before things got physical. You began throwing punches, but Kageyama managed to restrain you by pinning you to the bed.

You could tell Kageyama was upset, but he seemed awfully quiet. As you were about to speak, Kageyama pressed his lips against yours roughly and forced his tongue into your mouth. It surprised you. Usually, Kageyama would kick you out of his house, but this was completely different.

His hand slipped under your shirt, lifting it up, his finger pinching your nipple. You pulled away from the kiss to let out a surprised moan. Kageyama began his rough movements. He released you and quickly pulled your shirt off to attack your chest with kisses and bites. You winced at the feeling of teeth at your erect nipples and ran your hands through Kageyama's hair.

"You've been bad..." Kageyama whispered over your moans, continuing to ravish you with love bites. His kisses moved lower towards your stomach and down to your drawstring. He hoisted your legs up onto his shoulder and removed your shorts and underwear, your dick hard and the tip dripping with pre-cum.

"T-Tobio—"

You were cut off when you felt Kageyama roughly gripped the flesh, striking pain throughout your body.

"T-That hurts!" you exclaimed. Kageyama smirked.

"Bad boys deserve to be punished," he growled. He loosened his grip and began stroking your member, moving his hand up and down in a slow, repeated rhythm. As a natural reaction, your legs automatically closed. Kageyama glared and quickly opened them again. "No," he said.

"Doesn't it feel good, (Y/N)?"

You ignored Kageyama's question, too indulged in the pleasure you felt from your lower half, the waves travelling throughout your entire body sending you shivers. The pain struck you once again only this time, it was stronger. You arched your back and let out a yelp.