~Shes MINE~

10.50 PM

Staring at clock before you for the past moments, you decided that it's finally time. No one should be there at such a time. Or so you thought...

----------

**That morning**

"____-channnnn~~~" Kuroo approached you and draped an arm around your shoulder. "Have you heard? The place we're heading to for the interschool camp..."

Tilting your head to the side, you motioned him to continue his speech.

"Curious aren't cha~"

"Just spill it out."

"Awwwww~ someone's impatient-"

"Kuroo."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. So the place we're going to be staying at, there's an onsen there."

Your eyes sparkled upon hearing that. ' How long has it been since I've last been to one I wonder?'

"But..."

...Your trace of thought paused in its track the moment you heard that 'but'. Are we not allowed to enter? Or-

"It seems there's going to be only one onsen, a mixed one."

"......"

Kuroo wouldn't stop smirking. You really want to wipe that smirk off his face, but you resisted that urge. He wanted a reaction, and you know it.

"I see~ Thanks for telling me in advance then, so I can make sure I won't enter when you're in there."

You gave him a shit-eating-grin mirroring his in response before walking away to continue your manager duties. You could still hear Kuroo shouting your name out from afar.

----------

Tired from your duties, and carrying luggages and equipments onto the bus, you flopped down at the gym's entrance.

"Dammit that damn Kuroo." You mumbled between your breaths.

"Did he annoyed you again?"

Startled by the sudden reply, you sat up straight and turned your head toward the direction of the voice. Only to be met with cat-like golden eyes staring straight into yours.

"E-eep! K-Kenma."

Kenma moved back a little. It was then that you realized how just a moment earlier, his face was only a few inches away from yours. You couldn't help but darts your eyes to linger on his lips for a short while before looking away the moment you felt your face starting to heat up.

"Sorry... did I startled you?"

"N-no... I was just... kinda lost in thoughts."

"If you says so..."

"..."

"......"

"...Is there... something you need?"

"Oh.... Oh, the coach. He was calling for you, we'll be heading off soon."

"Ah! I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me." You stood up and start making your way toward the bus. But before you went anywhere far, you heard Kenma spoke up once more.

"If... there's anything bothering you, you can talk to me you know?"

"Thanks Kenma." You turned around and gave him a sweet smile before running off again.