~Who knew a kiss would turn into this?~

You leaned away from the boy, the previous kiss you gave him after the depressed moment you shared froze the older boy completely. You looked at Hinata questionably and waved a hand in front of his flustered face.

"Shou-chan? You okay in there?"

You let out a surprised yell as two hands suddenly grasped your shoulder and pushed you backwards. You landed harshly on the soft sheets, looking up at the orange haired boy in astonishment. He held your wrist in a tight grip and pressed them again the sheets beneath you, for such a little body Hinata did really have a lot of upperbody strength.

"Oi, Hinata, you okay?" You looked at the ginger with wary eyes, you trusted the older boy and all but damn this was stressing you out.

"(Y/N)-chan.." Hinata looked at you through his orange bangs, you felt him let go of your wrist and run his hands towards the top button of your gakuran.

"I want to have sex with you (Y/N)-chan."

Your face heated up and you shot your hands up towards his cheeks, squeezing them together.

"Hinata, you idiot! What are you saying?!" You hissed, Hinata just stared at you with a blank look on his face, opening his mouth once again to probably make a dumb remake once again.

"I want to se-"

"I heard you, you freakish thing! And your sister is sleeping in the room next to yours, don't be so loud!" Hinata tutted at your response and grabbed your arms, wrapping them around his own neck, he leaned further into you, making you lie down on the bed once again.

"Then we just have to be quiet, don't we?" Hinata muttered huskily, slowly unbuttoned your gakuran and white blouse, "You have to take responsibility for kissing me as well, (Y/N)-chan."

Your breath hitched at Hinata's tone and pulled him closer, burrying your face in his neck. You slid your hands down his neck and pulled your hands through his soft hair. Hinata paused for a minute and stared at you, insecurity flashing in his eyes, you relaxed slightly underneath him and gave him a gentle smile.

"Shou-chan, you can continue, don't worry.." You whispered softly, leaning towards Hinata, kissing him deeply, Hinata lowered his hands to your chest, sliding them down until they met your waistband. You pulled away from the kiss and let out a shaky breath.

"You are not about to get me naked while you are still in your uniform, are you?" You snickered softly while Hinata pouted at you.

"D-Don't laugh at me, I don't have any experience at all!" You slapped Hinata on the head, reminding him that Natsu was still asleep.

"Then," You pushed Hinata away from you, twisted him around and pushed him down on the bed, reversing your previous position. You straddled his waist and unbuttoned his uniform, sliding the jacket and blouse off his body. "let me help you." You crawled off his lap, took off both your and Hinata's shoes. You moved to straddle Hinata's legs and slipped your hand towards his waistband, unbuttoning and unzipping his uniform trousers.

"Lift up your hips, sunshine." Hinata did as he was told, allowed you to slip the remaining part of remaining part of his uniform off his skinny legs. You stood up briefly once again, laying your gakuran and blouse to the side, removing your trousers yourself, throwing the pile of clothes behind you.

You suddenly remember the talk you had with your father on the phone before, and moved towards your bag. 'Let's hope they did put some lube in my bag for safety.' Your hand finally connected with a tube, you pulled it out and sighed at your parents their overprotectiveness, while also blessing them at the same time. You crawled onto the bed, placing your hands on Hinata's hips, tucking your fingers under the band of his briefs.