🍋~First Time~🍋

Flashback = italics

You've been in a relationship with Lev for almost 4 months now. It was the first romantic relationship for both of you.

The two of you go way back, living in the same street you've known him for as long as you can remember. You always played with each other, never being apart for too long, little Lev was (still is) very protective over you, always walking you to your front door, making sure that you get home safely. It became a habit, even now that you grew older.

No one was really surprised to hear that the two of you were now dating. Joking around that, it already took you long enough to end up together. It was rather an accident that Lev confessed to you.

It was when another team was at Nekoma High for a practice match. One of the guys on that team decided to hit on you the very moment he laid eyes on you. Being the sweetheart that you are, you were acting nice even though he bothered you. Not noticing the death glares Lev was sending towards that guy.

Coming up to you and grabbing your arm as he pulled you back, away from that stranger.

"She's not interested, so you better back off." Glaring at the guy, his voice low and intimidating.

The guy left, apologizing for bothering you.

Lev was still holding onto your arm es he pulled you outside of the sports hall, ignoring your sweet voice that was telling him to stop. You tried to free yourself from his grip, confused at his behavior.

"Hey Lev, what's wrong?" Cocking your head to the side as you waited for an answer.

"He was bothering you. I saved you - your welcome." His dark eyes locking with yours, sensing a hint of annoyance.

Only realizing that the whole team was listening to your conversation when Kenma (who else could i have put?) walked passed you and stated that Lev is jealous. The others were quickly joining in, claiming that he'd always get jealous to see you with other guys.

The snickering quickly died down when Lev threatened them with additional exercise. He was glaring at them until they gave you some room to talk in private.

Looking back at him, asking if what they were talking about was true. His deep red blush was enough to confirm Kenmas statement. You have never seen him this flustered. It was so different from his usual self.

Now that you know about him being jealous of other guys, he had to tell you how he felt. Unsure how to do it, scared of rejection, and losing a friend.

"(Y/N), I-I... think that-"

Shocked at his stuttering, which he never did. He was always known to be straightforward, which often lead others to misunderstand him.

Thinking that he was suffering enough, you tiptoed, cupping his cheeks and tilting his head down to give you a better angle. Lev, not daring to move, watching you as your face got closer, feeling your breath against his lips made his heart stop. When you crashed your lips against his, he thought that he would pass out.

You had a feeling that he felt the same as you and wanted more than just a friendship. Thinking to show him what he means to you rather than to be stuttering along with him. He soon melted into the kiss, cupping your cheek while his other hand was resting on the small od your back.

"I love you." Whispering against your lips as you parted.

"I love you too." Chuckling at him, being back to his usual self.