Chapter 1: Deku

This should only take a few chapters. If you are interested in Izuocha, I have other stories for that as well.

"Thanks for the assistance Deku sir!" Said a police officer next to a police van with several criminals inside.

"No problem. It's just my job" Said a much older Izuku. He had gotten a bit taller since graduating from UA.

He had lots of muscles, not as much as All might did, but enough to be noticable.

"I should head off now. Is there anything else you need?" Asked Izuku.

" No sir. We can handle things from here. You can go on ahead. And thanks again for the help" Said The police man.

" Anytime" Said Izuku as he actived one for all and started to jump from one roof top to another.

"That's only the second bank robbery attempt this month. Last month there was around 10 so that means the crime rate is going down. I guess I have been doing some extra hero work. Not to mention Kacchan and Todoroki have as well. That reminds me I still need to send Kacchan's mom a birthday gift and-

Izuku kept on mumbling to himself as he reached his agency. He landed on the top roof and entered through the roof door.

He sighed as he sat on the couch listening to Ilda.

"So Deku as you see-

" Ilda. You only need to call me Deku out on the street" Said Izuku as he drank from his green tea he made earlier.

" I apologise midoriya. Anyway as you can see the crime rates have gone down more than half since you became the number one hero. You should be very proud of yourself" Said Ilda looking at a chart.

" I-its not just me! We are all working very hard!" Said Izuku embarrassed from the praise.

" Indeed! But you should still give yourself some credit! " Said Ilda.

At that moment Mina walked in with a few papers.

" Hey Midori! We have a couple of sheets that you need to sign. Mostly autographs from fans unfortunately" Said Mina.

" Thanks Mina" Said Izuku.

" Can I take the rest of the day off now?" Asked Mina with her hands on her hips.

"Yes Mina. Go on ahead" Said Izuku as he sighed.

"Yes! I'm going to go get Kirishima to take me to that new ramen store! I hope they have shrimp flavor!" Said Mina as she fist bumped herself and then walked out the door.

"Actually Midoriya. That reminds me. Don't you ever think about pursuing a relationship?" Asked Ilda causing Izuku to blush.

" N-no! I m-m-mean I have but I'm the number one h-hero! I don't have t-tins for that! " Said Izuku clearly embarrassed.

" Nonsense! Mina and Kirishima are together, I'm with Mei, even Bakugo has Camie! " Said Ilda doing a karate chop motion.

" I-i don't know. I don't really have a crush or anything. I guess growing up the way I did, I never really thought a relationship would even happen" Said Izuku.

Ilda came over to him and placed a hand on his back.

"Midoriya please don't be like that. You know you have a ton of fans. Maybe try one of them" Said Ilda.

" W-well honestly. If I want to date someone, I want them to love me for being Izuku. Not love me for being Deku. " Said Izuku looking at the ground.

Ilda opened his mouth to speak when a alarm went off on his arm.

"Oh. I apologise Midoriya. It seems that I just got called in a mission. Why don't you take the rest of the day off as well? Take some time to reflect" Said Ilda quickly putting his helmet on.

Different (Izuku x Ochako)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara