Bonus

Just a quick bonus to say thanks for 10k views!

Izuku opened the door and stepped inside of his house that he shared with Ochako after getting off of his hero work.

Ochako gave out from the kitchen with a apron on

"Hey Deku! How was-

She immediately stopped her words as she saw Izuku with blood all over his hero suit.

"DEKU! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Screamed Ochako running over to him.

"I'm alright. This isn't my blood... Most of it at least" Said Izuku rubbing the back of his head.

" Wait whose blood is this and why is it all over you?" Questioned Ochako looking at his bloody clothes.

"Welllllllllll"

*Earlier

Izuku stood toe to toe with a Villian whose quirk seemed to be shoot bullets from his fingers.

"I can't wait to kill the number one hero Deku! I bet all the villians will even follow under my leadership! " Said the Villian.

" Just give it up! I'm to fast for you to hit with your bullets. " Said Izuku.

" Hehe. I haven't even tried to hit you! I can make my bullets much faster then this! " Said the Villian.

'Damnit! I can probably still avoid them at 100 %. But I can't let any stray bullets hit anyone. And if I make a move he might fire ' Thought Izuku.

"You know I heard some rumors about the number one hero having a wife who is pregnant. Maybe once I am done here I might just track her down and-

The Villian fell to the ground coughing up blood. He looked up to Izuku with dark eyes and his body glowing around him.

"You bastard" Said Izuku growling.

The Villian then saw darkness.

*Back to the present

"And I kinda blacked out after that. I don't remember much after that but Bakugo said he and a few other heroes had to pry me off of him and calm me down. " Said Izuku.

" This is the third time you have done this. Just not as much blood" Said Ochako.

" Yeah and when I got back, I found out I'm suspended from hero work for a month now" Said Izuku.

Ochako just sighed to herself.

" I'm sorry. But when he said that I just lost control. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. Especially while you're pregnant" Said Izuku rubbing Ochako's belly.

" It's alright it just shows how much you love me. Now let's get you out of these clothes, put them in some bleach, and take a bath and then eat dinner" Said Ochako smiling.

" That would be lovely" Said Izuku kissing his wife as they headed to the bathroom together.

Thanks for 10k everyone!