Chapter 4: Heroes

Did anyone watch the super bowl? I'm not a fan of either team.

"Izuku!" Called out Ochako.

Izuku whipped around to see her and put a finger on his lip to silence her before turning back to the Villian.

"Isn't that Deku? Ochako is that the hero you know?" Asked Asui.

" Yes but please don't tell anyone! It's supposed to be a secret!" Said Ochako looking back at Deku to see more heroes appear.

" You didn't exactly keep that a secret yourself" Said Asui.

Ochako ignored her and grabbed her notebook again.

"I suggest you let him go before you get hurt!" Called out Bakugo firing off a few small explosions in his hands.

"Bakugo let Deku handle it" Said Todoroki.

"Why!?" Asked Bakugo.

"Because if you fire then you are very likely to hit the civilian. I'm sure Deku already has a plan" Explained Ilda.

" I asked for money and a car! Not some Heroes! " Said the Villian.

" Just let him go and come quietly! The penalty for your crime will be less severe if you do! " Said Izuku.

" Please. I've killed people before. Ain't nothing I can do that would make that go away! And I'm about to add to that body count! " Said the Villian.

" Okay then I will make it less painful if you give up!" Said Izuku.

" If you even make a move this fucker loses his head! " Said The Villian.

Izuku sighed as he knew he wouldn't give up. They rarely ever do.

He actived his quirk and started out with 20 percent.

"Hey! One step and he gets it!" Said The Villian aiming at the civilians head.

Izuku took a step forward but so quickly that nobody could see and before anyone knew it Izuku was behind the Villian and he used 5 percent to knock the Villian out.

He set the Villian on the ground while helping the Civilian up.

"Thank you so much! I thought I was going to die!" Said the civilian with a few tears.

" No problem. Check with the paramedics please" Said Izuku while the police dragged the Villian.

" Why the hell did we get called in for this if they just needed Deku!?" Said Bakugo Ticked off.

" It was just in case. We didn't even know how many villians there was" Said Todoroki.

" Hey Guys can you talk to the police really quick. I need to go talk to a civilian" Said Izuku.

" Sure thing Deku! " Said Ilda racing over to a cop with Todoroki.

" You shouldn't be flirting on the job nerd" Said Bakugo.

"I-its not like that! " Said Izuku.

" Whatever. I saw you looking at the girl when I got here. Just hurry the fuck up" Said Bakugo.

" R-right" Said Izuku.

He made his way over to Asui and Ochako.

" Hey O-ochako! " Said Izuku.

"Hey Izu-

" My name is Deku right now!" Said Izuku.

"S-sorry. Hey Deku" Said Ochako.

"My name is Asui" Said Asui.

"N-nice to meet you" Said Izuku.

"I'll give you two some time" Said Asui as she walked up to another hero.

"What are you doing here?"  Asked Izuku.

"I was on my break when that hostage situation happened." Said Ochako.

"I see. Hey what's that? " Asked Izuku.

Ochako noticed that he was pointing at her notebook and started to put it back in her purse.

"I-its nothing! It's not important or a-anything!" Said Ochako.

" Oh sorry. I didn't mean to pry or anything! " Said Izuku apologizing.

" It's okay. It's just really personal. Sorry" Said Ochako.

" It's okay. Actually if you would like to I could let you meet some of the other heros" Said Izuku.

" Actually that would be pretty great!" Said Ochako.

"Alright come over here and-

" Ochako! We gotta head back our break is almost over! " Said Asui coming back to her friend.

" Oh ok! Sorry Deku maybe another time!" Said Ochako sadly.

" Oh sure no problem. I will see you later" Said Izuku waving her goodbye as he joined the other heros.

"Deku we got another call and I'm taking the Villian out this time! " Said Bakugo.

" It really doesn't matter who-

"I SAID IM FUCKING DOING IT!" Cried Bakugo.

They took off as Asui and Ochako walked back to work.

*8 hours later.

Ochako walked out of the elevator into the hallway.

'Work is really killing me. I should try to go to sleep more early' Thought Ochako as she fished her pockets for her keys.

She noticed that Izuku's room didn't have any lights on.

' He might still be out on duty' Thought Ochako.

She used her keys to unlock her door and stepped inside and crashed on the bed after setting down her purse next to the bed.

She laid there for a few minutes before realizing her shoes were still on.

She sat up and kicked her shoes off. She grabbed her purse and grabbed her notebook and a pencil.

She flipped to a certain page and started to draw.

After a half hour she was done.

'I think this is pretty accurate. He is pretty cute' Thought Ochako with a blushing face.

' C'mon Ochako! You just met him! You can't fall in love with him so early! Thought Ochako.

She decided to go to sleep.

*A few days later.

Today was Saturday. The day Izuku and Ochako decided to go out.

Ochako opened her door with a trash can and set it outside to find Izuku outside his room.

"Hey Izuku!" Said Ochako with a smile.

"Hey Ochako!" Said Izuku giving him a smile.

"Where are you doing?" Asked Ochako.

"I'm about to head out" Said Izuku.

"D-did you get called in? " Asked Ochako worried.

" No. I just have to go visit a friend. We are still going out later" Said Izuku.

" Which friend is it? " Asked Ochako.

" Um... All might" Said Izuku with a frown.

" Oh... C-could I Possibly come with? I would like to see him as well" Said Ochako.

" Of course. I usually visit him by myself, but I think he would like to know you" Said Izuku.

" Great! Let's go! " Said Ochako quickly locking her door and following Izuku.

On their way to See the former number one hero... All might.

I don't know how much longer this will be.