Chapter 10: Curtains

Thank you for everyone who read this story. I got plenty more of Izuocha ideas. In fact one story should come soon after this.

* One year later

Izuku placed the final box down on the floor. He opened the box and started to take out the clothes and set them down on the couch and tables.

"Alright I'm done Ochako" Said Izuku calling to his girlfriend.

" Are you really sure this is alright? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? " Asked Izuku following Ochako out of the door.

" Well didn't you not live in a house since you didn't want to stand out as much? " Asked Ochako.

" Well sure but it's not like we can just live together in one apartment. We need more room." Said Izuku looking at their new house from outside.

"I'm suprised it took so long to get this house though. " Said Ochako.

" Yeah but at least we have it. Actually there is one more thing" Said Izuku facing Ochako.

" What's that?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku grabbed her hand and suddenly got down on one knee. He brought out a small box and opened it to reveal a ring while Ochako placed a hand over her mouth.

"O-ochako U-rraraka. Will you m-m-m-marry me?" Asked Izuku.

Ochako tackled him to the ground, making him dropping the ring in the process, and planted many kisses on him.

"YES YES YES YES!" Screamed Ochako. After a while she got off of him and Izuku picked the ring back up and placed it on her left hand and then they shared a passionate kiss.

*Another year later.

"How do you feel?" Asked Izuku sitting beside his wife.

"I feel fine Deku. It only just started" Said Ochako with a hand on her stomach.

"I-i know that but I know child birth can be pretty hard and I tried reading up as much as I can but I don't think I got everything and I think you will have to stay off work for a while and-

Ochako planted a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

"Deku I'm fine really. And whatever happens is natural. We will get through this together. And as for work it's still a bit to early to stop working." Said Ochako.

" I'm sorry. I'm just really worried" Said Izuku.

" Psh. You're not the one carrying the baby for nine months. Trust me you have the easy part" Said Ochako.

" I know. That's why I requested a lot of time of hero work later on so I can be here for you" Said Izuku.

" What!? But you really love your hero work! " Said Ochako upset that he would do this without consulting her first.

"I do. But I love you so much more" Said Izuku holding on to her.

" Your as sweet as ever Deku" Said Ochako planting another kiss on her lips.

"I try." Said Izuku kissing her back.

"Wait what time is it?" Asked Ochako.

"Um 10:50 am." Said Izuku.

"Shit I only have 10 minutes until work! " Cried out Ochako quickly standing up.

" Do you want a ride? " Asked Izuku standing up beside her.

" Yes please" Said Ochako giving him a smile.

Izuku gently picked her up bridal style, just like on their wedding day, and activated one for all. He quickly raced out the door holding tight onto Ochako.