Chapter 9: Realizations.

I have three different ideas for stories once this one is over.

Izuku lay wide awake laying on his bed after a long day of hero work.

He had taken down seven villians, stopped two hostage situations, and even stopped a train from crashing into a children's hospital.

But even after all that he couldn't fall asleep. Instead he was thinking about a certain cute neighbor of his that had kissed him earlier.

'Geez I feel like Mineta right now. Only a lot less wet dreams' Thought Izuku to himself.

He checked his clock to see it was 12:20 am.

' Maybe I should take a walk to get my mind off of her. ' Thought Izuku.

He stood up and put on a sweatshirt and soft shorts. He grabbed his phone and headed out the door but to his surprise the very person that had kept him awake was right outside his room.

"Huh Ochako? What are you doing here?" Asked Izuku confused by her sudden appearance.

"I couldn't sleep. I was overthinking" Said Ochako.

"Oh" Said Izuku facing her.

Silence followed their short conversation.

"Sorry were you busy right now?" Asked Ochako.

"N-no. I was just going for a walk" Said Izuku.

" After Midnight? " Asked Ochako.

" I guess I was also overthinking" Said Izuku.

" Oh. What about? " Asked Ochako.

" J-just hero s-stuff" Said Izuku.

"Oh. Cool" Said Ochako.

"What about you Ochako? " Asked Izuku.

" J-just thinking about work stuff" Said Ochako with a light blush.

" I see" Said Izuku.

"Is it okay if I walk with you?" Asked Ochako.

"Sure. Actually I have an idea of where we should go to. Follow me" Said Izuku.

" Um okay" Said Ochako following Izuku.

They left the apartment and started walking away.

"So Deku. Can I ask you something before we get there? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course. Go ahead" Said Izuku leading her.

"What do you think about quirk less people?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku stopped in his tracks. He wasn't prepared for a question like that.
He turned around to face her.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Asked Izuku.

"Well it's just that you have such an amazing quirk! You're the number one hero! You have all kinds of fame and cool hero friends! I just don't get why you would want to be friends with a quirk less loser like me" Said Ochako looking at the ground.

" Ochako" Said Izuku.

He placed a hand under her chin and brought her eyes to meet with his.

"Don't be like that please. Just cause you are quirk less doesn't make me feel any different towards you. I-i can actually k-kinda relate" Said Izuku.

" Huh? What do you mean you can kinda relate?" Asked Ochako.

'SHIT! I didn't mean to say that!!! ' Thought an alarmed Izuku.