Chapter 2: Meetings

What is your favorite ship besides Izuocha? It doesn't have to be from my hero academia.

"I'm quirk less. Quirk less. Quirk less. Quirk less"

The thought played over and over again inside Izuku's mind. He put a hand over his mouth in shock.

"I-im so sorry" Said Izuku.

'She was just like me at one point' Thought Izuku remembering how he was before meeting All might.

"I-i d-dont really mind it. Some people have been a bit mean to me about it but there is nothing I can do about it anyway" Said Ochako giving Izuku a smile as they came to a restaurant. They sat down and ordered some food.

" I feel really bad now" Said Izuku.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you were able to save me. Oh speaking of, what is your quirk? " Asked Ochako.

" O-oh. Well I guess that basically it's like a power up. Kinda like it increases my strength and my speed" Said Izuku not being able to tell her what it really is.

"Wow! That sounds really awesome!" Said Ochako causing Izuku to blush a little.

" T-thanks Uraraka" Said Izuku scratching his head.

"So do you have a job?" Asked Izuku.

"Yes. I actually help my parents with construction work. I wanted to be a hero when I was a kid. But then my quirk never came, and a lot of people said I should give up. So I decided to do whatever I can to help my family. We're not exactly rich" Said Ochako.

" I think that's a pretty good thing. It's pretty nice for you to help your parents" Said Izuku this time causing Ochako to blush.

" W-well they always took care of me. I want them to be able to have a easy life, so I do what I can" Said Ochako.

Suddenly her phone went off.

" Oh. Do you need to go? " Asked Izuku not really wanting her to leave.

"Oh no sorry. It's just a notification from the news. It says that the Number one hero Deku just stopped a bank robbery a couple hours ago!" Said Ochako with excitement in her voice.

" O-oh y-you really l-like heroes d-dont you?" Asked Izuku nervous.

" Yep! I always wanted to be one, but since I can't I just take a look at some heroes. Actually... Wait a minute" Said Ochako suddenly looking really close at Izuku.

" W-w-what is i-it? " Asked Izuku.

Ochako stared at him for about a minute before her eyes widened in realization.

"OH MY GOD YOUR DE-

Izuku immediately put a hand on her mouth to silence her, causing the pair to get a few looks from some people.

"I'm going to uncover my hand? Promise not to say anything?" Asked Izuku looking very serious.

Ochako nooded in agreement and Izuku let go of her mouth.

"S-sorry about that" Said Izuku.

"I-i-its f-f-f-f-f-fine" Said Ochako still shocked from realizing that this was Deku.

" I will explain more outside if you would like" Said Izuku.

"S-sure" Said Ochako.

They both ate their food in silence, since now it was very awkward.

After Ochako paid, fighting with Izuku, they left and started walking Towards Ochako's apartment.

"Y-you really don't have to walk me home De- Midoriya" Said Ochako.

" Oh. S-s-s-sorry. I just want to m-make sure you are safe." Said Izuku.

' Is this really Deku? He seems pretty nervous and shy. Kinda cute actually' Thought Ochako blushing.

"Its alright. I really appreciate it. So you're Deku huh. " Said Ochako walking right beside Izuku.

" Y-yeah. Sorry" Said Izuku.

" Hm? For what?" Asked Ochako.

"For not telling you who I really am" Said Izuku.

"Oh no it's fine! I understand that heros want some privacy. Although I'm surprised I didn't recognize you sooner" Said Ochako.

" Y-yeah. I should probably do something about that" Said Izuku.

They soon arrived to Ochako's apartment.

" Well here we are." Said Ochako.

"Huh? I live in this same place!" Said Izuku.

"Really? I can't believe it! I live in the same building as Deku! " Said Ochako fan girling.

" Y-you can just call me Izuku" Said Izuku.

" You want me to say your first name?" Asked Ochako as they stepped into a elevator and pressed the 4th floor.

"S-sure. " Said Izuku nervously.

"O-o-kay. Then you can say my f-first name as well" Said Ochako.

" I will O-o-ochako" Said Izuku nervously.

"Pfftttt. You're so adorable!" Said Ochako laughing until she realized what she had said.

"I'm s-so s-s-s-sorry!" Said Ochako holding her face in her hands.

"I-i-i-its alright. T-thanks for the c-c-compliment" said Izuku also blushing.

They stepped out of the elevator and out in the hallway.

" So which is your room?" Asked Izuku.

"407. What about you?" Asked Ochako.

"408! I guess that means we are neighbors" Said Izuku.

" Really? That's pretty cool! Strange how we haven't noticed" Said Ochako.

"Y-yeah" Said Izuku.

They both approached their own separate rooms.

"W-w-we I guess I will see you l-later" Said Izuku as he brought out his key.

" Um Izuku? " Said Ochako.

"Y-yeah?" Said Izuku looking at Ochako who was playing with her thumbs.

"W-would you m-m-maybe w-w-want to go and get a c-coffee or s-something? " Asked Ochako blushing.

" O-o-of course! " Said Izuku blushing as well.

" Do you want to exchange n-numbers? I mean if you are allowed since your a hero and a-all" Said Ochako.

" I actually have two phones. One for work and another is a personal one" Said Izuku.

" I think I'll take the personal one then" Said Ochako.

They exchanged numbers with each other and then they both crashed on their beds.

Izuku immediately felt his phone buzz off. He looked at his phone and saw a message from Ochako.

Ochako: Hey Izuku. I'm just texting you to make sure that it's the right number. Not saying that you would do that on purpose or anything! Just making sure.

Izuku: It's alright. You have the right number. So about us going out again, when would be a good time for you?

Ochako: How about Saturday around 6 pm?

Izuku: That's perfect for me! I guess I will see you then.

Ochako: Yep! Goodnight Izuku!

Izuku: Goodnight Ochako.

Izuku put his phone down and decided to go ahead to sleep. Being the number one hero was stressful so he didn't usually sleep well. But for once, he actually slept peacefully while Ochako dreamed of green.

These two deserve each other. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.