Chapter 6: Dat- Hangout

Let's all hope the drama with China and the author blows over soon.

"So where do you want to go?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm not sure. I don't have much money with me. What about you? " Asked Ochako.

" Well see could just go to a park or something. That seems kinda plain doesn't it. " Said Izuku.

" No. I think that's a good place to start" Said Ochako.

" A-alright let's go! " Said Izuku.

He and Ochako made their way to the park in the middle of the city. There was a Statue of All might in the middle of the park.

Izuku and Ochako purchased some ice cream and sat down on a bench.

"You didn't have to pay Deku" Said Ochako holding her cone.

"It's fine. I got more money than I need anyway. Sometimes I send my parents some" Said Izuku.

" That's sweet of you" Said Ochako.

" Well they are my parents after all. My dad used to always work overseas but ever since I became a pro hero he came back to be with us" Said Izuku.

" You didn't get to see your dad much?" Asked Ochako licking her ice cream.

"Not really. He would come over for a day or two and then leave for a certain period of time. Sometimes he would be gone for years even" Said Izuku.

" That's sad. I couldn't imagine either of my parents being so far away for a long time" Said Ochako.

"It wasn't easy that's for sure. But he is with us now, so that's all that matters" Said Izuku.

He went to eat his ice cream but his hand slipped and it fell on the ground.

" Aw damnit" Said Izuku.

"Sorry Deku" Said Ochako seeing his ice cream on the ground.

"I-its alright." Said Izuku.

"Do you want some of mine?" Asked Ochako holding her cone out.

Izuku started to blush crimson red.

" Hm? What's the matter?" Asked Ochako.

"W-wouldn't t-t-that he an i-i-indirect k-k-kiss? " Asked Izuku blushing.

Ochako's face slowly but surely began to match Izuku's face.

"S-s-s-sorry Deku. I w-w-wasnt t-thinking straight" Said Ochako looking away.

" I-its alright" Said Izuku.

Silence, except for the wind, came between the pair.

"S-so do you happen to have any questions about All might? "Asked Izuku breaking the silence.

" Quite a few. Your quirk seems kinda like his." Said Ochako.

"W-well there are a l-lot of quirks out there. I guess it's not i-impossible for two people to have similar quirks" Said Izuku panicking inside.

" Okay I guess that makes sense. Another question. I heard that All might was a teacher at U.A. high school. Did you happen to go there? " Asked Ochako.

" Yeah I did. He taught me and my class several times. If you watched the sports festivals you probably would have saw me. " Said Izuku.

" I never did. I was always trying to take jobs to make money. Did you win any? " Asked Ochako.

" Sure did! My first one I lost in the second to last round. My second one I lost in the final and my final sports festival I ended up winning it, but it was really close" Said Izuku.