Chapter 2

After coming out of my apartment I started to think where to go well I don't come out much so I guess I can just check it out where I will eat.
I started to roam around and daydreaming when suddenly I came to a stop because I saw someone with a chocolate parfait and that's where I know I'm gonna eat. I check the name and found it's a bar called 'Heaven' che cliche name.
I look around after entering but found it totally different from my imagination of it. I thought it will be loud but contrary it's very interesting as soft music is being played around and everybody is sitting and talking but strangely I didn't notice that there were no girls around only guys.
I go to bartender and order the chocolate parfait I saw before he looked at me and say "you are alone" weird, I thought but I said "yeah" he looked at me and recommend me a drink to go with it. So I decided to have chocolate parfait with a beautiful looking drink which is pale blue in colour looking shiny hmmm so good.
"Zzz" I checked my phone there was a message from gangsta(assistant) "do you know where you are."
Huh, of course I know, did he think I'm a 5 yr old boy "yes"
"...ok then don't play much, if you need anything call me"
"Ok" sigh he really think I'm a little boy who will lost huh mind you gangsta I'm 22 yr old already but that's what I only can think coz if I were to say this he will look me down saying how I don't even know how to tie a tie like in hell I need it.
As I start to eat my parfait and drink I started to feel a little hot 'no air conditioning, how can they' so I opened my two buttons of my shirt but what I don't know was there were many people watching me like hawk.
My face started to burn I hurriedly paid as I started to stand up I fell. Hmm 'what's happening' as I again started to stand a guy came beside me and took my hand saying "let me help you, sweetie."
I found something wrong and threw his hand off me "no thanks"
"Oh come on, I will take you to a place you will surely enjoy"
I frown upon hearing it "no need, I want to go home", after that I started to speed walk to go outside and keep on walking far from that place 'ah, whole world is circling' then I saw him standing tall in his black suit like a model, I ran to him and hug him "finally, I knew you will come. You care so much about me. Hehe"
Now that my assistant is here I don't have to worry about anything else but I never knew he looked so good before, he is also looking much taller.
"Take me home, ok, I want my soft bed" I keep on holding him saying it.
"S..Sir" three bodyguards standing behind the man felt like having a heart attack. 'Oh My God, who is this fairy hugging their young master like that.'
The man who were being misunderstood look at the person hugging him and telling him to take him home. He has beautiful eyes, a bit long hair, red cheeks, lean figure, pale skin maybe coz he is drunk his whole face and neck have red hue in it looking like an angel.
"Ok, as you wish"
"Yay" 'you are the best gangsta'
"Let's go"
"But young master, we don't even know about this person"
I look at them with my eyes "I'm not gonna repeat again"
"Yes Sir" shivering from the cold look they drive the car.
"Where to sir"
"To my hotel"
"Sir, you have an early flight to France"
"Don't worry, I know, you don't have to take care of that"
The person in his arms was getting restless saying "it's so hot, I wanna take it all off"
"Don't worry, sooner I will take everything off"
"Hmm, ok"
When we reach the hotel I took the person in my arms and goes to the top condo.
Putting the person in the bed I saw him moan to the soft bed rubbing himself against it, I have never been seduced like that before. I lick my lips and take off the jacket and tie and pounce on him "very well, you have offered yourself to me now" kissing his soft lips, touching him he really is so soft, like a little force can break him.
After the entanglement and having the sex I rose from bed to get ready.
The person is sleeping peacefully after the whole night of tossing.
I put the suit the secretary brought, ready to go.
"Sir, all the formalities has been done"
"Very good, let's go"

Please give a like if you like my story.