Chapter 17

The couple waved at him smiling and Jason turned quickly and put his hand on his forehead rubbing.
"What happened? Do you know them?" I asked looking worried
"Don't worry about them rather just ignore them" Jason said grumbling
I found it funny. "Hey, come on tell me. Who are they?" I said putting my hand on his hand.
"Well they.."he looks hesitant
"Yes, they are.." I said
"Well you see, ahhh they are my parents" Jason finally said
I got stunned, 'what.. what the.... what are they doing here.' I got nervous. How come they are here? Is the world so small? How can we meet like that? I'm not prepared......what to do? What if they don't like me? What to do? I started panicking not knowing what to do? Suddenly my hand was squeezed, I looked up to see Jason blue eyes. "Don't panic. They must be here coz they were not able to control themselves from meeting you" Jason said
'Oh that's why. Wait then shouldn't I introduce myself and bun to them'
Like reading my thoughts, Jason said "no need to worry about them"
"But that's rude. Hey I don't mind, with you here I'm not worried" I said
He looks at me like trying to find if I was forcing myself. Seeing that I'm not, he send a message from his phone then I saw the couple look at the phone, they suddenly got very excited and started to type something then they left.
I was surprised as to what happened. I look at Jason who was looking at his phone and gives a sigh.
"What happened" I asked
"It's just when I told them they can meet with you guys after dinner, they said to bring you home for dessert so we can interact more properly rather than at restaurant."
I wanted to laugh at their logic. They are really funny. Jason look at me and give me a smile.
"Papa Daddy look octopus" bun said pointing at the glass wall
We both look, as the octopus has put his arms on the wall near the bun where his finger was. We took the picture of this moment.

"Sky we are going to meet your grandma and grandpa ok. You have to be a good boy" I said to bun after sitting in the car
"Wow do I have grandparents papa" bun said sparkling
I feel sour inside coz of me, bun have never met his grandparents. My parents will not even care about us so I never told the bun about them but now I can tell them about Jason parents so he will also have a big family.
"Yes and they will love you so much" Jason said looking at us
I smiled at him. Bum started to ask when we gonna reach their, we keep on telling him to sit properly but he just can't keep his hand and feet in place.

Finally we arrived at Jason home or our new home. It's a very beautiful villa surrounded by greenery. This place must Look awesome in daylight.
We came out of car.
"Are you guys ready" Jason said taking my hand
"Yes" I said taking bun hand in mine
When we reached near the gate, the gate opens and we enter the place. Wow that's the only word can describe my feeling, this place is amazing. When I look around I found Jason parents sitting on sofas waiting for us. When they saw us come they both stood up looking very happy. I was happy and excited then I felt my hand tighten. When I look below I found that bun has hidden behind me.
I try to make bun come from behind me but he was tightly clutching on my pants. I was surprised at what happened. Jason also look at me and bun. I sit at the bun level and he hugged me tightly and said "papa I wanna go home"
I was shocked and worried at what happened, he was very happy to meet them but suddenly he want to go home. Jason heard the bun and also sit down at his level trying to talk with him but he didn't move keep on hugging me.
I wonder what happened to him.

Please vote and comment.